ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 | 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕤

"What do you mean when you say that you don't believe you have a soulmate?" questioned Yoongi.

Hoseok only sighed, "I just don't think I'm lucky enough to meet them."

"There's a reason they're called soulmates," Yoongi crossed his arms.

"You said you don't believe in that bullshit," Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"I don't. I'm just saying. Life isn't about luck. No one wakes up, suddenly having everything they ever wanted because they're lucky. They get it by hard work."

"You sound like my mom," Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Again, I am just saying. Besides, you look like you need the sudden life lesson," Yoongi grinned, "And stop all this talk about soulmates. If you love someone, you love them. And if they love you back, then perfect. Get married, have a family, and grow old together. Soulmates aren't real."

If only you knew, Hoseok thought, You're wrong. Soulmates are real, and I could never love someone. Because I'm cursed.

"Hoseok is out with a friend?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. "Who? His only friends are us."

While Hoseok was hanging out with Yoongi, Taehyung and Jin were at Hoseok's flower shop. The store was empty at the moment, a few customers coming in and out now and then. When Taehyung asked where Hoseok was, he wasn't expecting to hear that the male was out with a friend. He thought it was kind of hard to believe since Hoseok doesn't really hang out with friends other than Taehyung and Jin.

Jin snickered a laugh at Taehyung's reaction, "He does have other friends, and I don't know. He never told me who he was seeing."

"Hmmm. Maybe it's Yoongi," Taehyung thought out loud.

Jin raised an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?" he asks.

"He's the only other person Hoseok talks to," Taehyung shrugged.

Jin nodded, changing the subject, "So how are things going with you and Namjoon? Has he responded?"

"He called," Taehyung blushed, "He said he'll make it up to me by taking me out to get hamburgers this Saturday."

"That's nice of him," Jin said in a motherly manner, "Maybe this is your chance."

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at Jin in disbelief.

"I mean, think about it. Namjoon gives you his number, asks you to go out to eat. He's so into you," Jin said as a matter-of-fact.

Taehyung shook the blush off his face, "You really think so?"

"I know so," Jin said with confidence, "I know love when I see it."

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung asked, "The where's your love?"

"I didn't see it yet," Jin simply replied, "but I sense it's coming soon."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his friends behavior, "Whatever you say hyung,"

The door to the shop opened, a small, orange haired male entered. His eyes scanned the many flowers, a distressed look on his face. Jin walked up to him, a smile planted on his face.

"Hi!" Jin greeted him, "You look like you're having some trouble."

"Is it that obvious," he let out a small laugh, "I was just looking for some pretty flowers."

"Pretty flower right here," Jin cupped his face as he batted his eyelashes.

Jin gets many different reactions when he calls himself a flower. The person would smile and nod, they'd compliment him, they'd be surprised by his confidence, they change the subject, or they just stare at him in disbelief. The guy in front of Jin just stared at him, not knowing how to respond.

"I-I have a boyfriend!" he blurted.

"Oh," Jin's mouth shaped an 'O', "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to seem like I was flirting with you. I do this every chance I get."

"It's true, he does," Taehyung butt in.

"It's fine," his eyes looked at Jin's name tag, "Jin."

"How'd you- Oh right," Jin's eyes casted down to his name tag.

He laughed, "I'm Jimin, by the way."

"And I'm Jin. You already knew that," Jin reached his hand out for a handshake.

The two shook hands, a little longer than necessary.

"So," Jin let go, making his hands drop to his side, "What's the occasion?"

"Oh," Jimin nodded, "I just wanted to buy flowers for my mom. I was thinking about daisies . My mom loves those flowers."

Jin noticed the sad look on Jimin's face, and quickly changed the subject, "Daisies? Oh they're my favorite too."

Jin led Jimin to the section of the store where daisies were, prettily placed and displayed. They looked looked so innocent and pure, one of the reasons why they were Jin's favorite flowers.

"How much would a small bouquet be?" Jimin asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Here's the change," Jin sang as he dropped the coins into Jimin's small palms.

"Thank you, Jin!" Jimin thanked, giving him a pretty eye smile.

"No problem," he returned the smile.

About an hour and a half after Jimin left, the shop was closing. Since Taehyung had been chilling in the back room the whole time, he decided to help Jin close. When they were almost done, Hoseok came in.

"Hey hyung!" Taehyung greeted him, "How was your day with your friend?"

"Great," Hoseok smiled as he remembered the day he spent with Yoongi.

Yoongi was the one who suggested walking at the park. As they walked, they found a movie to watch from one of the signs. Hoseok had his eyes on it, so Yoongi bought the tickets for them. He learned a lot about Yoongi as they chatted, and Yoongi learned about him. Hoseok learned that Yoongi loves sweets, he has a step-brother, his mom calls him and his step-brother kitty and bunny. He found that adorable. Yoongi learned that Hoseok wasn't too big on dating, which he kinda guessed, he likes action movies, and his favorite color is green. That last fact popped out of nowhere in their conversation.

"Who did you see today anyways?" Jin shouted from the back room, "Was it Mina? Eric? The other Taehyung?"

"No, it was Yoongi."

"I knew it!" Taehyung grinned, "you two hit it off the last time we met for coffee."

Hoseok only chuckled. Jin finally came out of the back room, dusting off his pants. The hearty smile on Hoseok's face dropped, and his eyes widened when he looked at him.

Well to be more specific, when he looked at Jin's wrist.