ℂ𝕙. 𝟜𝟘 | 𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕝(𝕥)𝕖𝕣 (𝟙/𝟚)

I have not forgotten

I have not forgotten. This one is for @Justashipperofsope
Note: this chapter takes place about a month after the incident.

"Karaoke?" Yoongi looked up from his phone, looking at Hoseok.

"Yeah, Taehyung invited everyone," Hoseok explained.

"Oh," Yoongi nodded, going back on his phone. "Have fun."

"Have fun?" Hoseok asked. "You're going too."

"I am?"

"Yes, you are," Hoseok gave him a look. "By everyone, I mean you too."

"Is it just the gang?" Yoongi asked.

"Yep," Hoseok nodded, scooting closer to his boyfriend. Frowning a bit, "Except Irene."

"She's going to America today?"

Hoseok nodded and leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. "I'm gonna miss her."

Yeah, so after recovering from getting stabbed by Jay fucking last name, she decided to move back to America. The last time she went to America was about 52 years ago. She didn't really like America. The people there are scary, but she's even scarier when you crawl under her skin. She knows times have changed, so she'll give America a second chance. So with a heavy heart, she said good bye to her friends before moving on with her life.

"It was because of her that we- never mind."

"What?" Yoongi looked at him.

Hoseok reached for Yoongi's hand and interlaced their fingers. "I was scared to date you. Because I really liked you, and I wanted this relationship to last."

"Of course it will," Yoongi squeezed his hand. "You don't have to be scared."

"I'm not anymore," Hoseok sat up to kiss his cheek. He got up from the couch. "We're leaving in a couple hours."

Yoongi hummed in response, too lazy to even speak.

"Rabbit goes around the tree and down the hole," Namjoon muttered to himself as he tied his shoes on his converse high tops.

He loved converse high tops. They were some nice shoes, but why does it take so long to put on a single shoe? Namjoon literally has to spend 5 minutes of his time slipping those things on to his feet, and tie them tightly. Even when he walks, it hurts his ankles. You don't understand how satisfying it is to just slip on the shoe with one swift move, until suffering from struggling 50,000 times. Or how satisfying it is to slip off the shoes after your ankles are suffocating to breath inside.