ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 | 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

After a few weeks, Yoongi and Hoseok decided they'd meet up to chat every week. Sometimes Yoongi would stop by at the flower shop, while he was on his way to get coffee. Sometimes he'd bump into Hoseok at the coffee shop. That was what he'd call a pleasant surprise.

"You and Yoongi are getting along well," Taehyung said as soon as Hoseok got back from hanging out with Yoongi. "Is he taking my spot of 'best friend?'"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Taehyung, "Yeah. He is."

"He's only known you for a few months!"

"He's best friend material."

"What am I?"

"Not best friend material."

"Bitch," Taehyung cursed at Hoseok with a scowl.

Taehyung placed his phone on the counter of Hoseok's kitchen, plugging it into the charger since it ran out of battery.

"Thank you so much, Namjoon!" Younha thanked him over, and over again. "You're rap, you're lyrics. This song is gonna be a total hit, I just know it!"

Namjoon let out a soft chuckle, his deep dimples appearing once again, "You make it sound like I did all the work. You have amazing vocals, Younha."

She smiled, "Still though, this wouldn't be possible without you."

Winter Flower (featuring RM) was the title track of Younha's new album, Unstable Mindset. Younha was another artist under the company, Jinhit. Namjoon helped write the lyrics, as well as rap in her song. She couldn't be any more grateful for him.

Namjoon's attention averted to his phone. Half an hour ago, he texted Taehyung asking how he was doing. Taehyung still hasn't responded. His anxiety was telling him that Taehyung was annoyed by him. His brain was telling him that Taehyung was busy.

But too bad that his anxiety was louder than his brain.

"You keep glancing at your phone," Younha stated, noticing Namjoon's behavior.

"Oh," Namjoon shrugged, shaking his head. "It's nothing."

"Okay then," she collected her stuff, which was just her drink and phone. "I'll see you later, Namjoon."

"Yep," Namjoon nodded, waving his hand enthusiastically. "See ya!"

As soon as Younha left, shutting the door behind her,Namjoon dropped his arm to his side. A sigh left his lips as he leaned back in his chair. He looked back at his phone for a good minute. He was hoping for it to light up with a text from "Tiger 🐯" But nope, the screen stayed black.

He didn't know what has gotten into him.

Kim Namjoon, a.k.a RM, an artist/producer/songwriter. And he was worrying about getting a text back from some fanboy? This wasn't like him at all.

"Alright, Namjoon," he ruffled his newly dyed blonde hair. "Let's get back to work."

Hoseok laid in his bed, just staring at the ceiling of his room. These days, he'd catch himself staring off into space, thinking of his mom.

Mrs. Min wasn't the only one worrying her children.

Hoseok's mom was too.

Her mental health wasn't so hot. And yeah, she's always been like that. But she's been acting like a completely different person. Hoseok thought about their conversation on the phone yesterday.