ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 | ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

"Hello Jungkook," the lady on the other side of the phone greeted, "It's been a while since you've last called me. Usually when I call Yoongi, you come by to say a quick 'hi' before leaving."

"Yeah well, speaking of Yoongi," Jungkook began, "He had that nightmare again."

There was a pause.

"That nightmare?"

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded even though she couldn't see, "that nightmare. The Shadow Lady."

"I haven't heard of her in a while. Did something happen?" His step-mom asked worriedly.

"He's fine. I'm just worried. He woke up screaming, so I had to sleep with him."

"Thank you bunny. Yoongi couldn't ask for a better little brother," his step-mom praised him, "Ever since you and your brother moved out of the house, your father and I worry about you. If you're sleeping well, eating healthy, waking up and going to bed on time."

Jungkook rolled his eye playfully as his step-mom continued, "I don't know why we're so worried? You two take great care of yourselves and others. My little boys are growing up so fast."

A smile crept on Jungkook's face, "Thanks mom. I love you,"

"I love you two bunny."

Yoongi looked in the mirror, checking himself out before leaving for coffee. He was wearing brown trench coat over a black turtleneck and jeans. Nothing too fancy. He fixed up his purple hair before leaving through the front door. He always checks himself before leaving, because Hoseok's flower shop was on the path to the coffee shop and his work. He always passed by, looking through the window to catch Hoseok working. Most of the time, Hoseok doesn't notice him, too busy with arranging the flowers. But if he was lucky that day, Hoseok would give him a glance, then a smile. In that order.

Today wasn't his lucky day. Yoongi looked through the window seeing Jin in the front desk, and Hoseok no where to be found. With a sigh, he continued walking.

Yoongi got to the coffee shop, which was the same place where Hoseok and Taehyung have their 'coffee date'. He stood in line. In front of him was a familiar figure with red hair. He wore an oversized greyish green sweater, and blue ripped jeans under. Yoongi brushed the thought off. He didn't know anyone with red hair.

The person in the front of the line finisher their order, moving to the side. The line moved up, and it was the man in front of Yoongi's turn to order.

"Hi, two medium Iced Americano's please," said the man in front.

Holy shit, Yoongi's eyes widened. He looked up at the guy in front. He knew that voice.

The red haired male quickly payed for the drink and stood to the side, not even noticing Yoongi stare at him as he did. But Yoongi finally recognized him when he saw his beautiful side profile. Yeah, it was Hoseok.

Yoongi quickly ordered his drink, giving them 10 dollars saying, "Keep the change."

Yoongi quickly shuffled his way to Hoseok who was preoccupied on his phone. He stood next to Hoseok, looking at the male. Admiring his features.

Damn he's hot, Yoongi thought when he stared at Hoseok's newly dyed red hair in awe. He was tempted to run his fingers through Hoseok's red hair right then and there. Hoseok noticed the person next to him staring, but decided to just keep doing what he was doing. Was he creeped out? Yeah. Did he know who it was? No.