ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 | 𝕄𝕒𝕞𝕒

Taehyung quickly retracted his hand, sinking back into his seat, "I'm sorry!" he apologized, "My body just moved on it's own, and I touched your dimples. I mean, you can't blame me-"

"It's fine," Namjoon patted the surface of the table with a shrug, "You'd be surprised by how many fans do that when they see me in public. They do it at fan signs too."

"I'm even more surprised at the fact that you still haven't blocked me yet," Taehyung retaliated, "I'm a fucking creep."

"No you're not," Namjoon shook his head with a gentle smile, "I think it's more adorable than creepy."

"Oh," Taehyung's mouth shaped an 'O.'

Yoongi and Jungkook sat in the living room, watching the new episode of the TV series they watched together. Yoongi was snuggled into his grey blanket, while Jungkook was sitting criss-crossed in his yellow pajama set. The two haven't heard from their mom in a while.

Well, not exactly. She'd still text them, but not everyday like usual. When she texts them, she'd be asking if they ate, how they were doing. You know, anything any other mom would ask when you're living on your own. The texts usually turn into long conversations ending with, "I love you 😘💋" by their mom.

Their recent text messages though were short. When she texted them before, it was like she wanted to text them. Wanting to know how they were doing. And yeah, she still texts them with love, though it seemed to be a bit forced. Their text conversations were short, ending with "I love you." She uses a lot of emoji's when she texts, but she hasn't been using them anymore.

Honestly, they were a bit worried.

They could ask her if anything was wrong, but they were also afraid. They always saw their mom as a cheerful, bubbly person filled with happiness and joy. Talking about something so serious, scares them.

So instead, they stay silent.

"Has mom texted you today?" asked Jungkook.

Yoongi shook his head, "Did she text you?"

Jungkook shook his head.

There was once again a pause. A thick tension between them due to the mention of their mother. Jungkook suddenly spoke:

"I'm scared," he confessed.

Yoongi's head snapped to him, "Why?"

"Because," Jungkook's voice cracked. Yoongi now seeing the tears that threatened to fall from his glossy eyes, "Mom."

Yoongi gulped down the lump in his throat, his eyes feeling a bit stingy. "I know," he whispered. "I'm worried too."

"I'm not just worried!" Jungkook raised his voice, taking Yoongi aback. "It's so hard to tell what she's thinking when I can't hear her voice, or see her face. I can't tell what she's feeling from her body language, or what she's typing."

Jungkook was right. There were many different ways to interpret a text message. The way you read it, can be different from how the messenger types it. Jungkook tried to call his mom once, but it only beeped. Leading to a voicemail.

"I don't know how to approach her," by now, the tears in his eyes were falling. "or dad."

Yoongi rushed over to his younger brother, embracing him. "It'll be okay," he promised. "It's mom we're talking about. Everyone goes through hardships in life, she'll overcome it. She's our super mom."

Jungkook hiccuped, "Can we call her?"

Yoongi smiled, "Of course, Kook."

"What do you think of this shirt?" Hoseok held it up to his body, showing Jin.

It was a giant white t-shirt that was way too big for his body, though oversized was his style so it fit well. Jin looked at Hoseok from head to toe, "Yeah. Looks good."

Hoseok furrowed an eyebrow, his arms dropping to the side, along with his shirt. "Good?" he asked. "That didn't sound convincing."

"Okay," Jin rolled his eyes. "It's hot."

"Guess that's better than 'good.'" Hoseok muttered with a shrug, taking the shirt to the check-out.

Jin walked out the door as he waited for Hoseok to finish. As he waited, girls came up to him asking for his number. They of course didn't get it though. Who would give away their phone number to a random stranger? Not Jin. That's for sure. 

Many people thought of Jin as their 'ideal type.' Because one, he dressed nice. Two, he's handsome. Three, he's got manners. And four, he can cook. He's used to the attention he gets from girls. The only weird thing about it is when he goes out without anyone walking up to him. There's always at least one person who asks for his number per day.

Jin looked up from his phone, seeing Hoseok with the paper bag, "Ready?"

"Yep," Hoseok nodded, "Now what?"

Jin grinned, "Food court."

The two were walking, Hoseok's eyes frequently looking down to Jin's wrist.  I wonder who his soulmate it? He thought.

Beep!

Yoongi frowned, dropping his phone to the seat next to him on the couch. Jungkook only sighed, closing his eyes. Their mom wasn't responding to their calls, and that only worsened their worries. They would call their dad, but he was busy at work. He worked late, and slept during the day.

"We can visit her tomorrow," Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

"Okay."

The sight of Jungkook's crying face cracked Yoongi's heart. His body shakes as he tries to calm himself. He frequently dabs his sleeves on his teary eyes to stop the tears. He sniffles, looking down on the floor.

It was saddening.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled, "Of course."

There were lots of times where Jungkook slept with Yoongi. It was usually when he was scared, he can't sleep, or he was lonely. Yoongi wouldn't protest. Instead, he'd scoot over to the left, the farthest side of the bedroom door, and patted the right side for Jungkook.

Yoongi laid down, facing the wall, while Jungkook faced the closet door that was in front of his face. Their nbacks daced each other, a small distance between them. Jungkook had finally calmed down on his tears. They soaked up Yoongi's pillows, but the elder didn't care.

Tears dry, and they were just pillow sheets.

It took a long while, but Yoongi finally fell asleep. He closed his eyes, seeing complete darkness. When he opened it, he was in the familiar darkness he knew too well. He didn't have to think, he knew where he was. Yoongi tried his best to wake himself up, clearing his mind and only focusing on getting the hell out of there.

He forced his eyes shut, and opened them. He done this so many times, failing each time. He was still stuck in this hell he called a nightmare.

"Kitty," he heard a whisper in the air. The echo travelled in the darkness. The voice, familiar yet unfamiliar.

"Kitty," it repeated. This time, no echo.

He didn't want to turn around, but his body did. Shaking violently, preparing itself for what he was about to see. Though before he could fully turn around to see his nightmare, her grey hands covered his eyes.

Her grip was soft, yet chilling. Her hands were cold. Her touch left shivers down his spine. It wasn't a good feeling. Suddenly, a loud, blood curdling, high pitched scream was heard.

Yoongi sharply gasped awake. His hand traveling to his neck where he felt a heavy pressure against it. He coughed roughly to get rid of the feeling, but it soon went away on it's own. A shaky breath escaped from his lips as he leaned his head into his hands. He glanced out the window.

It was dawn.