ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝 | 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥

Anxious, nervous, and all synonyms for those words were how Jimin was feeling. He was standing outside the small fast food restaurant Jungkook wanted to meet in. He was more scared of what he wanted to talk about then actually seeing Jungkook.

What if he wants to get back together? He sounded pretty serious in the text.

Whatever, Jimin shrugged. You won't find out his reason if you stand out here. Just go.

And he listened to himself. Jimin opened the door, and entered the restaurant. He immediately spotted Jungkook, sitting there with his eyes on the table. He didn't get any food.

Jimin across from him, "Hey."

"Hey," Jungkook greeted him back. "I'm gonna get straight to the point."

"What is it?" Jimin asked, bracing himself.

"I don't like Jay."

"You told our friends that before," Jimin replied.

"No but," Jungkook paused. "I just. It seems like he's controlling Yoongi. There were times when Yoongi would abruptly leave my dorm to go back to Jay's. It's like with a press of a button, he'd go back to Jay. As easy as that."

Jimin gave him a worried expression, "You're worried about Yoongi."

"Of course I am!" he exasperated. "Ever since we first met him. All of us. We sensed that something was wrong with him. That guy is hella creepy."

"You're right," Jimin agreed. "We all didn't like him. We all got that vibe from him. And thats why you should talk to Yoongi, tell him why you don't think Jay is the right one for him."

"The only thing is, Jay's possessive of Yoongi."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since Yoongi started going out with Jay, he'd been hanging out with everyone less and less. It only got worse when he moved in with Jay," Jungkook explained. "It pisses me off how controlling he is."

"Can't you just text, or call him?"

"He never picks up."

Jimin sighed. "Well then we'll just visit him. There's no way Jay can get rid of us if we just show up at their door."

"Will you come with me?" Jungkook asked, his voice sounding a bit vulnerable, soft. Almost like a tiny whisper.

"Of course."

"For the last time Irene!" Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm not looking for anyone. I'm staying single!"

"That's so sad though," Irene rolled her eyes with a smirk on her red lips. "All because you believe you don't have a soulmate. You believe in soulmates, huh?"

"I believe what I see," Hoseok muttered under his breath. Not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"It's stupid," she commented. "So what? You think your soulmate died or something?"

"No. I don't have one," Hoseok repeated.

She let out a laugh, "That shouldn't stop you from dating people."

"Dating leads to falling in love."

"You know Hoseok, sounds more like you're scared."

She's right there.

"I-"

"Uh Huh," she nodded, satisfied. "You are scared. You know you can talk to me."