Chapter 27: A night to remember

Chapter 27:

By: Amira Kazuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-JEJU ISLAND,KOREA-

"DJ? Can you let go of my eyes already? I...uhmm...wanna see where we heading to?" Kath said as she tried to get Daniel's hand off.

Today is their  3rd day at Korea and probably their last day already. Right now, they are walking on the streets of Jeju Island and Daniel is trying to surprise kath.

"You're with me and yet.. you still don't trust me. Tch..". Daniel sulked but he still covered Kath's eyes with his hand.

"Isn't that I don't trust you...It's just that.... Who knows? You might take me somewhere dangerous and........"

"And what? Rape you? hahaha. Kath, If I wanted to rape you, i did it already at our hotel room but with that skinny body of yours.. i don't think --- OWW!". Daniel wasn't able to finish his sentence for Kath stepped on his feet and hit his stomach with her elbow.

"You're the most annoying and perverted jerk that I've ever met! Let me go..now!" Kath yelled.

"Whoa! Chill,Kath! We're here already. In the count of three, slowly open your eyes, ok? 1.....................2..................and........3"  Daniel whispered into her ears softly.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-KATH'S POV-

DJ started to count down and my heart beat corresponds to his voice.

1..................

2..............

3...............

I slowly opened my eyes and to my delight, I saw bears! Lots of teddy bears.  "OMG! Is this the teddy bear museum?! DJ! I love it!!! Thanks for bringing me here! Mwaaah!". I said with excitement as I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sure thing, Bave. Anything for you. Come, let me give you a tour inside." Daniel winked as he offered his hand to me, i gladly took it and felt the warm. 

We went inside and saw  lots of cute teddy bears. All of various kinds, from small sizes to human-sized. Some were vintage looking while some were of different origin. I took my camera out and captured some images of every cute stuff that i can see. 

"Cool! Isn't that the one featured in 'Princess Hours'? They're so cute!! I remembered the handome Prince......Kyaah! " I said as I jumped for joy. I really  like that korean drama a lot. Gawd! I think I'm head over heels  AGAIN. Kyaaah!

"*Coughs... That's enough fangirling already. HOw about we move on to the next exhibit? Shall we?". Daniel said with a tone of jealousy on his voice as he quickly grabbed kath's hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-DJ’S POV-

“So, what do you think? It’s beautiful, right?”. I said to her as I pointed at the exhibit where we’re standing from. It’s a statue of two teddy bears in human size wearing their wedding attire.