Chapter 7: The past has return

A/N: This chappie is for her dahil.... I can really feel your support. Thank you ha. :*  Eto na ang pinakahihintay niyo...Chapter 7.. Wow, Di ko inaasahan na may mababasa ng story ko at sinubaybayan niyo. Maraming Salamat po sa suporta niyo, If you want any dedication, Just leave a comment or message.  :~ Next update ko..... Kapag naka 8 votes at 8 comments na. :)))

Chapter 7: The past has return

By: Amira Kazuki

_______________________________________________________________

 -SMEX Convention Center-

'Kill me'. He thought, I've just kissed a girl that I vowed NOT to kiss again. 

Daniel felt something different this time. He has been kissing girls a lot but

there's only one girl who could make him feel like this.  As for Kathryn, she could

feel butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She touched her lips, not really knowing

what to do. An awkward moment arose between them but she broke the silence.

"YAH! Why did you kiss me?" She asked while hitting his shoulders gently.

"Because....."Daniel's words were cut off when he heard the host called out their names.

"Now, let's welcome the two main cast of 'You'll Always Be In My Heart', Mr. Daniel Perkins and Ms. Kathryn Brown". The host announced. At first, the crowd applaused but when they saw the two artists appeared on the stage, holding arm to arm, they went wild.

"Daniel, Will you marry me??? Kyaah!!!" 

"Kathryn, You're so beautiful!! Date me!! "

"Kathniel Love Forever!!!!!!!" The audience kept on screaming, attempting to go up the stage but no prevail.

"Good Afternoon,Miss Claire". They greeted the host before settling down on their seats.

"Wow! You guys are such a phenomenom,your fans almost fainted out" Claire said with a smile.

"Thanks but We're......I mean, I'm just a simple person. I don't really consider myself as a celebrity" Kath smiled back.

"Is that so? Let's ask Daniel what he thinks. So,Daniel.. Is it true that Kathryn's just a simple person?"  Claire looked at Kath with doubt and turned to Daniel instead.

Daniel looked at Kath before answering the question.

"Yes. She's just a simple person.... but that's who she is. She's Simply Beautiful." Daniel said as he squeezed her hand tightly.

"Ayiiee! Wow! Holding hands?". Claire teased as Daniel slowly let go of Kath's hand.

Kath bowed down her head a little, feeling embarassed and giddy at the same time.

"Now, Let's talk about the movie 'You'll Always Be In My Heart', What's the genre?" Claire

"Romantic Comedy with a little drama". Kathryn

"That's so interesting! I love watching RomCom movies, what about your roles?" Claire.

"I play the part of Dan Petersons, the youngest son of a well-known family. I used to be this rich spoiled kid but when an angel... I mean, when I met my bestfriend.. I changed a lot but when this bestfriend of mine left me, I returned to my old self". Daniel said with such emotions.

"Wow, seems like you've been through this already. So,you've experienced this? You changed because of someone and yet, she left you?" Claire