Chapter 4: Cupid's Arrow

Author's Note: Hey, guys! Amira here. Sorry If It took me so long to update this story.  

Anyway, I really really really hope you'll like it. This chapter is dedicated to Earthtotine. 

Guys, Don't forget to rate and comment, ok? So that i can improve myself and to be a better writer. 

Be ready.... Here's chapter 4....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4:

By: Amira Kazuki 

_____________________________________________________________________________

-RECORDING SET-

Ready? Action!

"Dan, I'm so sorry If I broke *sobs*... my promise but I only *sobs*... did it for for you... *sobs* ".

".................."

"Dan, I'm so.. *sobs*.... sorry".

"..................."

"Hello?! Earth to Daniel Perkins?! Hello? Hey, You missed two lines again". I snapped my fingers at Daniel's face.

His face isjust staring at me with mixed emotions.

"What's wrong with you,Daniel?! We've been taping all day long and you're not cooperating at all?!!!". The director shouted.

The director's right. Something's different about him today.

Daniel just shrugged his shoulder, walked away and slammed the door.

"DANIEL PERKINS! GET BACK HERE WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!". The director added.

This is not right. DJ's feeling... hurt? Wait.. I've got to do something for him..

I ran after him and hoping I can still make it.

"DJ, WAIT UP!". Please turn back, please. Look this way,please.

He turned back and looked at me with those eyes again.

"Is something wrong?". I stopped in front of him.

"No."

"Come on, We all know that you've been distracted since this morning. Are you really ok? ".

I'm trying to reach out to him but there's a invisible big wall between us.

"Yes,I am". He avoided to look into my eyes.

"You can tell me everything. I'll listen".

"NO! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! WHAT ARE YOU TO ME?!". Daniel shouted at her.

"Shit! I'm sorry,Kath. I didn't mean to ----". Feeling guilty, he apologizes.

"No, you're right. I shouldn't....asked you... After all, we're just..... co-stars. I'm so sorry, Mr. Perkins. 

It won't happen again.....I'll leave right now". Tears began to fall from Kathryn's eyes and her body's trembling  from his angry voice.

"Kath... Wait!". He held her, trying to stopher from leaving.

"Stop calling me 'kath'. We're not even friends, right? You wanna know why I care? It's because I thought I saw something in you.   Something behind that cold shell, hard-headed and arrogant attitude lies a kind-hearted person. I thought I saw comfort in you  ike a good friend but I was wrong".