Chapter 23:Seoul

Chapter 23: Seoul

By: Amira Kazuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA-

"Welcome to Seoul, Young Master Perkins" Mr. Park Hyung Joon , Korea's security Head Officer. said as he bowed down to them and lead them to a black Audi car. They just arrived from a two hour travelling time.

"Thank you,Mr.Park. " Daniel motioned his hand to greet back as they are being escorted by officials.

While inside the car....

"Whoa!...So this is what they call Seoul" Kath is overwhelmed by the beautiful city lights and dazzling sceneries.

"Yes..Just You and Me on this wonderful trip.." Daniel smiled at her as he held her hand tightly.

Kath blushed at Dj's little gesture and looked away. She looked through the windows of the car and saw couples passing by and couldn't help but felt awkward. She looked to the other side just in time to meet Daniel’s eyes.

The meeting of their eyes made her heart beat fast. Thumping harder every second. 

“I know you must have hate me for bringing you here but you might as well enjoy it ” Daniel smirked before kissing her hand softly. 

‘Be still my heart’ Kath thought to herself. Why does he make me feel like this?

Seeing her reaction, Daniel was about to tease Kath when the chauffeur interrupted them.

“*Coughs* Er- excuse me,Sir. We're here already. The Lotte Hotel Seoul ” said the chauffeur. 

‘Aish! Does he need to ruin the moment?’  Daniel thought to himself. 

“Shall we go,my Kath?” Daniel smirked  as he open his hand,with his palm facing upwards. 

Kath  looked at his hand and gladly took it.  His fingers perfectly fit hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At Lotte Hotel Desk-

“Good Evening,Young Master Perkins” Eugene Park, the receptionist bowed upon the entrance of their most loyal customer. 

“Likewise, Eugene. About my reservation..”

“Yes,Sir. Right this way” Eugene said as she led them to an elevator and pushed the 7th floor button.

While inside the elevator... 

"Kath?" Daniel whispered softly.

"Hmm?" Kath looked at Dj when she heard him called her name.

"Sa-Rang- Hae- Yo.....Sa-Rang- Hae- Yo..."  

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Not telling ya. It seems you've to figure it yourself". Daniel chuckled.

"Hmph! " Kath pouted as she crossed her arms together.

Eugene laughed silently at she heard the conversation. She knew what that means but she wouldn't want to mess the fun. After a few minutes, they finally arrived at their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-AT 7TH FLOOR-

"Here we are, Sir... Room 726. The one you specifically described. One Royal Honeymoon Suite " Eugene said as she opened the hotel room.

"Honeymoon?! DJ, care to explain?" Kath raised her eyebrow as she complained.

"Honeymoon Suite? I didn't say anything about..honeymoon". Daniel defended himself.

"But sir..You said to reserve the most expensive room good  for two persons."

"No. What I mean is.. the most expensive room for two persons SEPARATELY". 

"Jung - Mal - Mi- An - Hae! I'm so sorry! Sir! Please Don't fire me! ".  Eugene bowed as she apologized.

"Wow! Hey, Dj! look at this.The fountain is so nice to look at" Kath said with an excitement as she looked through the window at their room.

"Fine. You can go now." Daniel said as he give Eugene a tip and send her off out the room.

He turned to look at the girl that he loves. Her simple beauty reflects on the glass. Just one look, that all it takes to take his breath away. Without her, He won't be nothing. Just one smile coming from her, His days will be brighter. She's the air that he breathes.

"You like the scenery?" Daniel said as he hugged her from her back. He slightly lean his head to hers.

"Yes. Very much". Kath smiled at him and planted a kiss on his cheek. She doesn't know why she did that but she felt giddy right now.

Seeing the fog on the window, she drew a heart and put the initial of her first name inside it. 

"Sa-Rang- Hae- Yo" Daniel said once more as he drew a heart and put the initial of his first name inside it also.

"Hey! What that means!". Kath faced him with a pout look.

"You're so cute! But i won't tell ya!".

"Awww.. Please? Tell me please? With cherry on top? I'do anything. promise!". Kath flickered her lashes.

"You promise?".

"Yes! Now tell me".

"Say  SaRang HaeYo first".

"Fine. SaRang HaeYo"

"Haha! It means I love you. Ha! You just confessed to me" Daniel teased her.

"No! i didn't!!! You forced me to!"

"Shall we sleep now, Bave? i'm pretty tired". Daniel carried her into the bed.

"Put me down! I so hate you!!!! 

 "Saranghaeyo, Kath". Daniel smirked as she lay down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN :*