Chapter 15: Sadness

Chapter 15: Sadness

By: Amira Kazuki

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I Love you, Babe" Diego hugged his girlfriend as they stand infront of the Kebab's Restaurant. They finally arrived after a long argument that they had along the way. What are they arguing about? Same old news. Diego is seeing other girl behind Julia's back whick is not true or so he say.

"I Love you too, Babe but please be honest to me all the time". Julia said as she hugged him back.

"Trust me, Babe. You're the only one. Nobody can ever replace you.." Diego lifted up her chin and bent down  to give his gf a kiss.

"Mr. Lopez and Ms. Mendrez!  PDA is not allowed! Especially not on my watch!". Mark Stewart sudddenly called out their attention from the entrance door.  Kath, Dan,Quen and Donna laughed at Diego's disappointed look on his face as Julia pinched his nose.

"Now, All of you are here.  The lunch buffet is all set.  Let's dig up everyone". Mark announced as he entered the restaurant once more.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring**Ring*

They were about to step inside when Donna's phone rang. She excused herself, having her colleagues to go ahead first.

"Hello, Mr. Perkins?" She answered. It was Dj's dad on the other line.

"Hello Dear! I heard DJ and you are together on a getaway? How was it? Do you need help?"

"It's Fine, Sir. But there are some hnidrances along the way".

"Hindrance? Do you need my help?"

"Oh no,Sir! I have my own plans. If I won't succeed, I'll surely ask for your help"

"Is that so? Call me "Dad". Alright,then. I would be willing to help my daughter-in-law". 

"Thanks,Dad". She ended the call and took a deep breath before joining them on the table. 

After they ate lunch, they were given a plenty hours of  free time since their rooms won't be available 'til late late afternoon. The gang decided to roam and explore the place. The resort is like a planet on its own. It has everything, It has a mall, theatre house, activity center, sports complex, a zoo, a park and everything else. They were all walking by their designated lanyard colors. First in line are the Red lovers, JuliEgo followed by the Yellow couple, KathNiel and the Blue frienemies, RiNna. [A/N: What? Weird tandems,right?! LOL :)] 

Enrique has been watching Donna all this time and he can see jealousy and bitterness from her, especially  when Daniel would do sweet things to Kath. He sort of understand what's she's been going through. She must have felt loneliness, he thought. But what about to happen is beyond his expectation.

"Owww! My ankle.. Ow!!  I think I....oww.. sprained my ankle" Donna groaned in pain as she walked  cripply towards Daniel.

"What?! Are you sure?" Daniel turned around, surprised to see Donna leaning on his back.

"Ye-es..Oww! "  She groaned again.

Kath just raised her eyebrow, giving them a questionning look but deep inside, she knew something wasn't right.