Chapter 13 Teaser

Chapter 13 Teaser

-DJ’S POV-

4 days and 3 nights.. Me. Kath and this getaway... Sweet!

I'm like an idiot,grinning to myself.. where am i right now? I'm at Kath's room.. lying down beside her. Hep! hold that thought.. I may be a pervert but i respect her. I'm willing to wait.. no matter how long it takes..It's only 7 am in the morning and our flight is scheduled at 10am. I looked at Kath and she’s still sleeping like a baby. She's drooling but she's still cute. I examined her face and saw how perfect she is. Crap! I sound so gay-ish today.. But who cares,right?

You know...her lips are tempting me again. It's so irresistible. Aish! Must control myself..

Kath faced me and moved her lips in a teasing way. Argh! Kath  Brown, you’re making it hard for me. My heart beats rapidly.

*LUB**DUB* *LUB* *DUB* 

To kiss or not to kiss?

 Aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Losing my mind.

“You know.. if you wanna kiss me, you should ’ve said so” Kath opened her eyes.

“You...you're awake?” My eyes widened

“Well..yeah..Isn't it obvious?”

“Since when?”

“Since a certain someone keep on moving the bed ”

“Sorry.”

“Yah! you've disturbed me from my sleep and all you did was to say sorry?!” Kath teased, trying to copy me.

“YAH! That's my line!”

"Says who?"

"the DANIEL PERKINS" I smiled evilly.

"DJ, What are you planning??!!!!!!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Pabitin muna guys ha. Si Mr.Brain kasi eh.. Temporary uninspired.. More or less, sa weekend ko pa mapost ang  full Chappie 13. Just stay tuned! ^_^

Vote. Comment and Fan. Thanks :)