Chapter 21:Broken hearts

Chapter 21: Broken hearts

By: Amira Kazuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-NOBODY'S POV-

The 5 guys went to report at their boss after leaving the two victims at an empty warehouse. 

"Boss, We...uhh..accidentally stab him on his body".  One guy kept panting, still tired from running

"IMBECILES!! I TOLD YOU TO BEAT HIM!!! NOT KILL  HIM?! " Their boss yelled at them.

"But Come on.. We deserved some  credit.. " Said the other guys in unison.

"Alright..here's your 70,000 reward, boys." 

"Thanks, Donna. You're the best boss ever!" They gladly took the cash and wore a wide smile on their face.

"Alright, Now scram! Never ever ever ever tell anyone about this! ARE WE CLEAR?!" Donna said in a serious tone, more like threatening them.

"Yes,Boss!"

"Serves you right, Daniel. If you won't love me then you should rot in hell!" Donna rubbed her temples as she saw her useless servants leave. It's such a headache,after all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Meanwhile at the ICU-

A badly beaten Daniel Perkins was being examined by doctors and nurses. His body is too much damaged. It seems his life is really at the edge already.

"Doc, He's not breathing" The nurse said as she pumped the patient's chest.

"Give him some more oxygen! The doctor said as she pumped Daniel's body, trying to revive his life.

"His nerves are not responding!" 

"CLEAR!"  The doctor started to electrified Daniel's body.

"No improvement!"

"CLEAR!" 

 "He's losing his will to live!"

While Daniel is being treated inside the ICU, Kath is waiting outside. Walking back and forth, crying her heart out. Her tears never stop from flowing. She can't help but feel guilty. If only she wasn't kidnap by those gang, Daniel won't have to suffer..

"Relatives of Daniel Perkins?" The nurse called outside the ICU.

Kath was about to say something when a middle-aged guy showed up, he's wearing an executive attire and strong aura is what he projects.  "I am the father"  He said with a poker face on it.

"He's not cooperating much but we manage to keep him alive." The nurse said as she gave him the medical result. 

" Thank God! I thought my son  would die " Mr.Perkins show a sign of relief.