Chapter 24: Seoul Part two

A/N: Hey guys! Napaupdate ako sa comment niyo..Kinilig din kasi ako eh. haha..Btw, A little SPG along the way.. Oh well, Read along everyone.. Thanks so much for your support! :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24: Seoul Part two

By: Amira Kazuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of cuddling in bed, well mostly teasing, tickling and laughing at their heart's delight. They are now at the living room, watching a romantic comedy entitled "When In Rome" just to pass time by. Daniel's hand is intertwined with hers while Kath's head is slightly leaning on his shoulder. Everything seems fine until the tension on the room began to heat up when two main characters started kissing aggressively and began to take their clothes off.

'Ohh..Dear..God'  Kath thought as she noticed her cheeks rushing and turning red.

Little did she know, She unconciously raised her head to look at Daniel but It turns out that he's already looking at her.... with such emotions...

"Kath..." Daniel moved closer as he tucked a stray hair onto the back of her ear. Then their eyes met as If they're communicating without words.

 Then the sparks happen..........

"I love you". He said before kissing the girl  that he adores so much. 

At first, Kath was surprise when she felt his lips pressed upon hers but due to the sensation that he's giving her... She can't resist but to kiss him back. They kept on kissing passionately as Kath cling into his neck. Daniel bit her lower lip for permission, he wanted to savor her more. Kath obliged as their tongues met and mated.

Not breaking their kiss, Daniel slowly lay her down on the couch as Kath massaged the muscles that was hidden underneath his white shirt. Her eyes widened when she saw a large buck on his pants but she didn't mind it. Daniel's lips went lower.. making its way to her neck... and started kissing.. then slowly sucking as If leaving a mark like she was his and his alone. Kath moaned at the pleasure that he was giving her. She could feel his hand caressing her thighs but not getting near her sensitive part. Daniel smiled at her before claiming her lips fully, not getting enough of her. 

"Daniel....Stop.. Please". Kath uttelrly said as she panted. She slightly pushed him away.

"Oh..Shit! I'm so sorry,Kath! I should've stop myself!" Daniel suddenly went back to his senses.

 *Stomach Growling*

"No! It's not that.. .It's just.....I need to...". Kath didn't finish her sentence, She felt her stomach rumbling as she hurriedly went to the comfort room and get IT done with.

After 10 minutes...

Kath went out of the comfort room, looking fresh, tidy, wearing a spare clothes  that Dj bought for her and ready to go to bed. Daniel suddenly hugged her tight and said, "I'm so sorry awhile ago... I didn't mean to go that far but you're making it hard for me to resist you...Next time, I promise.. I won't..."

"It's ok,Dj.. and besides, I got.. carried away too". Kath said as she pinched his nose.

"Even If... I'm the guy.. I should know when to stop.."

"Sssh.. How about you just go... take a bath and let's sleep. After all, It's a tiring day" Kath silenced Dj as she placed her finger on his lips.

"Alright.. Sighs.. Wanna join me inside?" Daniel smirked as he get the towel from Kath.

"You wish! Never! Bleh!". Kath hit him softly as she stuck her tongue.

"Fine.. But you have to give me a reward later". Daniel pointed his lips for one last time before going inside the comfort room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It's been 10 minutes and How come DJ has not yet come to bed?'  Kath thought to herself as she got up of  the bed. 

"DJ?"  Kath asked as he search for him but there was no answer to be heard.

"DJ? Where are--" She was about to ask again when she saw a figure lying down on the couch.

She went near to take a look and It was Daniel.  She sit beside him and slowly patting his hair.

"Kath? Why are you still awake?" Daniel was awaken by  her warm touch and he held her hand softly.

"Did i wake you up? So sorry.. It's just that I can't sleep.. and..I was waiting for you and.. " Kath's face began to look sad.

"Oh..I wanted to sleep on the couch to avoid.... uhmmm...". 

"I trust you, DJ... So, please stay beside me? Please?"

"Alright.. i'll stay beside you now.... and forever".  Daniel caressed her cheek,  gave her a soft peck and put her to sleep. Making her feel like she's a princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Gusto ko lang tapusin yung unang araw nila sa Seoul.. Oh well, did you like it,guys?haha! 

Vote. Comment and Fan. luvlots :*