Prologue

Prologue

by: Amira Kazuki

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Ready….Set…. Go!

Take 1…Scene 12…

1....................

2...............................

3........................................

Action!!!!

“How can you do this to me?!  I thought you love me, Dan”.  Tears just flow endlessly into my face.

“I’m sorry,Kath. Things have changed and I just don’t love you anymore”. His voice replayed inside my head like a broken record. My heart aches.

I knelt down and continued to weep as I hold my chest tight.

“Ok! That’s a wrap! We’ll just call you if you got the part”. The director said.

______________________________________________________

Yes! Finally, my dream is coming true! Someday, I’m going to be an international star and nothing nor no one can stop me from doing it.

Isn’t that I really wanted it so badly, It’s just that I wanted to help my foster family. I want to supply their needs and to be able to pay for their medications

Ah. Yes. Pardon me for not introducing myself earlier. By the way, I’m Kathryn Brown and I’m 18 years old. My parents died long time ago so ever since, I’ve been taking care of myself.

So, I’ve auditioned in some roles, found some place to stay in.. except that, there is a MONKEY living with me.

“Hey!” A voice came right behind me.

“What?!”

“Are you telling them about your pathetic life again?” His right arm rest on my shoulders.

“Go away, Daniel! You’re such a jerk!” I pushed him out as hard as I can.

“Whoa! Chill. Men… Oww!  My back hurts” He groan.

MEN? Did he just call me a guy??! He’s a dead meat later on.

Anyway, Looks like you’ve already met the MONKEY..  my worst enemy.

His name is Daniel Perkins and he is a –----.

*THUD*

 *THUD*

There was a bang on the door.

“Now…” He said.

“What NOW??”

“I need to use the bathroom. NOW!!!”

“Can’t you just wait? I’m about to tell them how great.. *coughs*.. evil  you are” I pouted.

“MY BLADDER’S GONNA EXPLODE ANY MINUTE NOW!! ”

“OK!..OK! Sheesh! What a baby. So this is it, guys. I can’t tell you the whole story  right now because Little Diapers here got to pee.

  So, see you in chapter 1? *Laughs* Once again, I’m Kathryn Brown. A Future Shining Star and.. I've got to confess.. I like that monkey a lot.

Don't tell him,ok? I'mSigning out! Bye! 

_____________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

            Hi, guys! This is Amira Kazuki and I’m a newbie here. So, what do you think? Any comment/suggestion will do. I’m such a fan of Kathniel and I decided to write a romantic comedy about them. It’s my first story about them so I hope you like it. I’m not after the vote or the popularity. I just want people to enjoy reading my stories. Thanks!