*The News*

(A/n: the picture is my edit. Achieved by the help of piccollage. If you have one you can follow my account. DisneyWorks. My posts are pics with quotes from Disney and dreamworks.)

Jack

"Guys! I have something to tell you!" She smiled widely. Even though She was smiling I sense something not right.

"Really? What is it?" Punzie asked. She showed us a piece of paper. There were small letters printed on it.

"You're going?" Hiccup asked with his smile dropping.

"Yeah! Isn't it amazing?!" She said excitedly. I frowned also.

"You're gonna leave us?" I asked. She looked at me with a worried look on her face. Her smile that was so big faded in an instant.

"Oh, I thought you guys will be happy because I'm finally gonna travel?" She frowned.

"Yeah, but I'm guessing you're the only one going to fulfill that dream. The dream all of us planned TOGETHER." Punzie hissed. I looked at her confused. She would never do that. She never did.

"Punzie!" Hiccup scolded. She was already sobbing.

"That's not a way to treat her." Hiccup added.

"Yeah but........ it's so unfair!" Punzie stomped away.

"Elise." I walked to her and patted her back.

-ummmmnm....... end of the flashback thingy that I didn't tell you about. Peace!-

I stared at the board with numbers written on it.

I groaned and opened my notebook. I began scribbling on it. I felt a price of paper hit me. I glared at Hiccup.

"Open it." He mouthed. I sighed and opened it. Something was written.

"December 22." I read. What about it?

Is it because we don't have school in that day? Wait, that's monday.

I looked at Hiccup. He threw another paper and I caught it.

"Her birthday?" I asked. Hiccup nodded. I completely forgot about that!

It's near, it's so near. I know it's next month but still, it's near.

I should get a Really Really Really Really really Really big Teddy bear. I remember her tell me She wants a life size Teddy bear. Well, I'm gonna greet her a Really big life size bear once She gets home.

"Okay, class dismissed." The teacher said. I quickly stood up and went to Hiccup. He smiled.

"So, you still won't give up on her won't you?" Hic rolled his eyes.

"What?" I said laughing.

I know he believes me. I know he believes in me. I just know it.

"So, anything New?" I asked.

"Well, Mer agreed. And I'm still persuading Punzie." Hic said.

"What is with her? I mean they were so close. Now, it's like She hates her." I wondered.

"Well, it's not like She hates her. They just don't hang out." Hic said. Okay. You got me.

Elsa

I looked at Peter with mixed emotions. Should I tell him?

Should I? Or not?

But he'll probably find out anyways. So Why bother try to hide it.

"Princess! I've been looking all over for you!" Peter greeted. I looked at the things he was holding. A tray with two apples and two drinks. We're at the cafeteria.

"Peter, I have something to tell you." I started.

I swear at the corner of my eye I saw Anna nodding.

"Hold that thought, Let's sit first." He said sitting down. I nodded and also sat.  I suddenly felt nervous.

Well, they say there is a right time for everything. Now's definitely not it.

"So, what was that thing you we're talking about?" Peter asked.

"Um. Well, I just wanted to say I am very excited to go." I lied. Peter just laughed not suspecting a different thing.

"Okay, but you'll have to wait. But I guess it is pretty near now." He said. I just tried to put on the beat smile I could do. Unfortunately failing.

"Hey, we could go now, then go again there in your birthday." He tried to cheer me up.

I just nodded.

-experiment time! I mean, time skip!-

Jack

"Emma* we just went there last week." I told my sister.

"But........... you promised We'll come back." She pouted.

"Yeah, but I didn't know it will be the week after." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your getting sassy." She said.

"No I'm not!" I said.

"Then if you're not Why did you do this?" She said also rolling her eyes.

"Just because I rolled my eyes it doesn't mean I'm sassy." I said.

"Come on! Let's just go!" She begged.

I hAve no other choice I guess.

ASTERISK

EMMA: from the movie 'Rise of the guardians'. Jack's little sister. The one in Jack's memories.

(A/n)

Cliffhanger!

Wait. Is this considered as a cliffhanger?

I consider this whole chapter as one.

Sooo.........

Here's some random fact about Disney which has nothing to do with this story.

THE MOVIE FROZEN, HAD OVER 4000 DIFFERENT SNOWFLAKES IN THE FILM.

:3 had nothing else to say so.........

MINIONS!

minions: bello! Para tu! *hands banana*

A: *looks at them weirdly* I didn't say you have to act like one. I just call you one.

Le: but we want to speak like that. So we would look cool.

A: -_- actually you look stupid!

So.........

Before this gets weirder.

Bye!

Peace out!