Chapter 19: Ice Cold Bucket

Elsa

It's been a while after that competition. Jack and Peter stayed the same. Like cats and dogs. Always arguing about little things, though they did agree on one thing, once. Once only.

"Come on Elsa!" Anna yelled. I forgot to tell you that we're at the backyard. It's Saturday so they said we should hangout.

"Aye lass! Come play with us!" Mer said. They were playing tag like the little kids. I laughed.

"No thank you." I said. Hiccup, who was late, came in with his hair and clothes wet.

"What happened to you? Was there a storm that hit you or something?" Jack said while laughing.

"No. I actually did the ice bucket challenge. Astrid nominated me." Hiccup said arranging his glasses.

"Then who did you nominate?" Peter asked.

"There are three people that I nominated for three buckets." Hiccup said.

"And those are Jack, Elsa and lastly Peter." Hiccup added. What?! I'm also nominated?!

"Ohh this is gonna be fun!" Anna said excitedly. Fun for you. You want have to be wet with an ice cold bucket full of.... well... ice.

"Why the heck would you nominate me?!" Jack complained.

"Because you said you like the cold." Hiccup said. Jack gave a very long lecture about him liking the cold in a different way. Believe me, it was pretty long. But Jack had to give up and do the challenge anyway.

Three buckets of ice was gathered in a row in front of three chairs. Mer, Anna, and Anna's friend Melody stood near the chairs. The chairs were near at the swimming pool.

"Worst day ever." I muttered.

"Just sit." Peter said sitting on a chair at the left. Jack was about to sit in the middle but smirked and went to the right instead. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you really gonna put me in the middle?" I asked with a glare at the two mischievous boys. They just laughed. I sat on the middle and looked at Hiccup. He was holding a camera.

"Really?" I muttered.

"Ready?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah!" Jack and Peter said in unison.

"Elsa?" Hic said. I sighed.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said.

"We wanna nominate these three holding the bucket for the ice bucket challenge!" Peter said pointing at the three.

"Yeah!" Jack and I agreed. Here goes nothing.

Jack

I looked at Elsa who seems to be muttering something.

"The cold never bothered me." She kept whispering. Those words. They seem so familiar.

"Here it goes!" Anna said pouring the bucket to me. I closed my eyes. I here Elsa scream because of the cold. Peter was already at the pool. When it stopped pouring I dived in the pool.

"Man that is cold!" I yelled.

"Yeah." Elsa agreed. We all went out of the pool.

"Can't feel my feet!" Peter said jumping.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked Elsa. She smiled.

"The cold never bothered me anyway." She said.