*Confession and promises*

Elsa

December 23. I stared at the window pane watching the snow cover the surface of our front yard.

I sighed.

He didn't show up yesterday. I guess she's already here.

"Elsa, you have a visitor." Mama said.

"Come in." I said and the person came. I heard the footsteps getting near. I didn't know who it was. I didn't bother to look.

I was probably Peter.

"Hey." A manly voice said.

"Hey." I said still not looking. I felt him sit beside me.

"Elsa....." He started to speak. I still didn't look. I felt his warm body pressed against mine. He was hugging me. I looked at who it was. Surprised that I didn't see a red head.

"Jack." I said.

"Sorry." He said.

"For What?" I asked.

"Not coming." He said frowning.

"She didn't come didnt She?" I asked. He let go and nodded.

"So She is gone." He said .

"Oh." That was all I could say.

"Do you still accept late Comers for your birthday party?" He laughed and so did I.

"I have a gift." He said.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked He took out a box and gave it to me. It was small. It could fit in his pocket. I opened it and saw a beautiful snowflake necklace.

"That was supposed to be for Elise. But since she's gone and I can't give it to her anymore I figured I can just give it to you." He said.

"Me? Why me? You could've just gave it to Punzie or Merida." I said taking it out. It looks expensive. He must've saved money for a long time to buy this.

"You're the only person I know that loves winter as much as Elise did." He said.

Is this Why He came?

He just didn't have anyone else to go to?

So, I'm just a second option to him huh?

Just a spare.

"Elsa I'm really Sorry for not coming. It was stupid of me to not believe Punzie. If only I believed her I would've made it to your birthday celebration." He said. I tried to smile.

It's official. I'm just somewhat a spare to replace that place in his heart. The one where she's supposed to be.

He had this big hole in his heart that She made. And I guess I'm the one who he'll use to close it.

I wanted a place in his heart. But I didn't expect it to be like that.

"Here, let me help you." He said putting it on me.

"Thanks." I said. I felt a bit teary when I just realized the situation. I should've known that I wouldn't be that girl. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I held second place.

Second.

I looked at his focused face as He tried to put it on. He was in front of me so in another angle He looks like He was hugging me.

"There!" He said finally getting it on.

"Wanna see a trick?" He asked. I just looked at him. He smiled and pressed the circle in the middle of the snowflake.