Chapter 27: Trick or Treat

Elsa

"See you later honey! Have fun!" Mama waved at us. Anna waved back happily, she was as energetic like a 5 year old.

"Be back at 8!" Mama added.

"10." Anna corrected. That was the agreement. She said since we were old enough we could go to our friends' houses.

"Right... 10." Mama giggled.

"My two babies are now grown up." Mama said.

"We're still teens Mama." I said. She giggled again.

"Okay, okay." She said.

"Bye Mama! Be back at 10!" Anna said running. I rolled my eyes at her then ran after her after saying goodbye to mama.

"Trick or treat!" Anna said. A boy about my age went out of the room wearing a prince costume.

"Why, hello Anna." The guy said. He was a red head with sideburns.

"Hans!" Anna greeted with a big smile plastered on her face. I smell something fishy around here.

"Wow, Anna you look gorgeous." Hans said. Anna blushed.

"Why thank you good sir. You don't look bad yourself." Anna bowed and complimented.

"And Elsa, you look lovely also." Hans said facing me.

"Hold on, I'll get the camera." Hans added getting in their house.

"Okay!" Anna waved, I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure it's just for the picture or is it something else." I raised my eyebrow. Anna simply looked away. I sighed.

"Anna, is there something I should know?" I asked. She bit her lower lip and looked down.

"I'm back!" Hans interrupted. Saved by the bell. Anna let out a sigh of relief.

"So, where will I take the picture?" Hans asked.

"There will be good." Anna said pointing at the garden full of jack-o-lanterns for Halloween.

"Alright then, let's go?" Hans said walking towards it. Anna skipped her way to it while I walked slowly.

Hans took pictures of Anna already. Anna did lots of poses. Like a lot.

"Elsa, come on." Anna said pulling me.

All I could remember in the past few minutes were flashes and giggles.

- Time jump, hop, skip-

Merida, Hiccup and Jack had this idea of meeting at my house.

So, here we are at the living room, playing truth or dare. In our Halloween costumes. You already know what Anna, Merida and I have. Hiccup had a Viking costume. And Jack had a blue sweater with glitters, which seem like Frost, covered it.

And yes, Hans is with us. Anna insisted.

"Okay my turn!" Jack said. We all looked at him. Hoping he wouldn't call me.

"Hmmmm....." He said holding his chin as if he was thinking. Merida rolled her eyes at him.

"Elsa...." Jack said. I sighed.

"Typical." Merida muttered which made me giggle. These two has been arguing since the time they saw each other's faces.

"Anyways, before I got rudely interrupted." He said glaring at her. Geez, all because of a chocolate they've been arguing for hours. Yup, hours.

"Truth or dare!" Jack asked me.

"Truth." I said plainly. He looked a bit down.

"Didn't see that coming." Jack muttered. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Okay. Hey, where's Peter?" He asked. Now that it occurred to me, yeah, where is Peter? I haven't seen him for a while. He was always busy. He said he went somewhere I forgot where.

"I don't know?" I said. Seriously, I don't know. I guess I could answer no, and yes. Either that or I don't know.

"You wasted your question dude!" Hiccup said.

"Okay! My turn." I said looking at Anna. She gulped nervously.

"Anna, truth or dare." I said.

"Dare! Haha!" She said pointing. All of us looked at her weirdly. I rolled my eyes. Of course, She chose dare.

"Okay, then I dare you to..." I thought of words to say.

"Say the truth about what's between you and Hans!" I grinned. She's looked nervous as all of us teased them.

"Fine you got me!" She said putting her hands up.

"We're..." She paused. I can see why, Mama was watching.

"Hi Mama!" I greeted. Anna looked awkward. She'll probably get a bit embarrassed when she says it in front of her.

"What's that burning smell?" I asked to get her out. But it's not a joke; there was something that smelled like it was burning.

"Oh! The spaghetti!" Mama said running off to the kitchen.

We all looked at Anna waiting for her answer.

"Well... continue on lass!" Merida said looking quite excited.

"... dating." Anna muttered. All of us reacted in different ways. Merida and I was wide-eyed while Hiccup exclaimed what. Jack, he was speechless.

"Wait, what about dating?" Jack asked. We all stared at him like he was an alien.

"What?" He reacted at us. I cleared my throat.

"You sir are really retarded." I said poking his head.

"Am not!" He argued.

"Yeah right!" Hiccup said.

"Hiccup, you too? Which side are you on anyway?" He glared.

"The right side." Merida said.

"Dude, Anna and Hans are dating." Hiccup explained.

"What?! Since when!" he reacted. We all laughed at him while he kept asking 'what' again and again.

----/----/----/----

Author's Note:

Okay, here's a chapter.

Sorry it was crappy, and late.

I know. I'm awful.

I was busy, and this disease kicked in again. Happens frequently.

The disease is called L Disease. L for laziness.

Warning! It's completely contagious. So if you have this disease report it now!

Symptoms:

If you have something important to do you leave it behind.

You always do multi-slacking.

The worst things that may happen to you is you will become a........

POTATO!

Lexter, Liu and Earl has it too. I'm th's one preventing them to become one by giving them this job.

I'M BEING KIND HERE PEOPLE!

G2G. I have some....... multi-sla.... multi-tasking to do.

XD PEACE OUT!

Oh, and please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Or FOLLOW me in the revolution of finding people with L Disease.