*Surprise*

Elise

I got off the plane and got greeted by my family and friends. I smirked and ran to them.

"Hey! I'm back y'all!" I smiled. "The living legend has returned." I jokingly bowed.

"Elise!" Punzie ran to me and hugged me. While hugging me She whispered something. "What's your plan this time?"

I smirked. "I'm going to finish my task." I said proudly.

-insert flashback scene!-

"Okay. Be nice to her Hans. Me and Earl are just going to have a small talk." A middle aged man told little Hans. He just nodded and looked at little Elise.

"Hi!" Elise greeted. "I'm Elise Anne Hansen! What's your name?" She asked. Hans looked at her and examined her.

"Hans." That's all what he said. Elise pouted at the boy's attitude. It's like he doesn't want to talk to her at all.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"My father brought me here." Hans said sitting comfortably on the couch that was right across Elise's chair.

"Why?" Elise asked.

"I don't know." He said shrugging. Elise laughed.

"Me neither. Uncle Earl said we were going to my friend's house but then he saw your dad and we went back here." Elise said.

"Okay." Hans said quietly.

"You don't speak much don't you?" She asked. Hans just kept quiet. Little Elise just smiled. "You're not like my other friend. His name is Jackson. And he talks alot like I do."

"I like him." Elise smiled. "And I like you too!"

Little Hans raised his eyebrow at her. But She kept her goofy smile.

-end of flashback.- insert line break -

I stared at the guy who is facing my back and paying for something he bought. I smirked.

"Target spotted." I smiled like a crazed lunatic.

"Remind me again why we're stalking Hans?" Punzie asked.

"It's not stalking! Don't call it like that!" I said as Merida laughed. it was just the three of us here at the mall. The others didn't want to come and to be honest we didn't expect to run into Merida.

"So, what are we doing exactly?" Pixie raised her eyebrow. I shrugged not knowing what to say. She rolled her eyes. "This is crazy cuz! Why are you even doing this?"

"Because I want to?" I answered/asked. She rolled her eyes once more. I groaned."Look, do you wanna help or not?"

"Fine." She said defeated. "What's the plan?" She asked making me stop and think.

"Okay.." I said tapping my chin. "First is to get his attention." I said. Merida smirked.

She aimed and threw something towards him. Me and Punzie stared at her shocked because she almost hit his head.

"Hey!" Hans looked around. Merida laughed making him look at her. "Done." Merida said still laughing.

"Am I dreaming or am I seeing two Rapunzels?" He asked making me and Punzie laugh. Merida punched him hard and he yelped in pain. "No, definitely awake." He said.

"Man, this is fun." Merida whispered while laughing.

Elsa

"I don't think they'll actually do that." Anna said. I nodded while rereading the note Elise left.