Chapter 12: Humpty Dumpty

Elsa

"Mr. North?" I asked the big, intimidating person in red, who seem to remind me of Santa, except for the tattoos that spelled 'naughty' and 'nice' on both his arms.

"Ms. Arendelle how nice to see you here." He said handing the car keys to Jack.

"I didn't know you are with Jack." He said.

"You can see her right?" Jack joked.  Is this how he treats his elders? He is so rude.

"Show some respect Jack." I ordered. I just hate it when someone disrespects elders. They're lucky they even get to spend time with them.

"Okay, geez. Sorry." He muttered. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes she's with me. I took her here cause I took care of her." He explained. But I can still hear him saying sarcastic things under his breath.

"How come?" Mr. North asked.

"Ha, good question." An unfamiliar voice came out from under one of the 3 cars in the garage. A guy with hair dyed in different shades of blue said. He also had blue tattoos on his arms. Quite tall.

"I'm betting it's because this twirp likes her." The guy whispered to Mr. North. That was a pretty awkward thing to say since we can still hear him clearly.

"Humpty Dumpty has a chance eh." He added with his Australian accent that I didn't expect.

Jack glared as I laughed. Humpty Dumpty? Like the one in the nursery rhyme? Wow. Just... wow.

"Did you just call me Humpty Dumpty?! Huh rabbit?!" Jack said angrily, his face was red.

"What if I did? Snowman." Snowman? Wow, He has a lot of weird nicknames.

"Will you stop it?!" Jack yelled. I just kept giggling while they call each other with weird insults, though Jack only has one come back. It's either 'bunny' or 'rabbit' or 'Easter bunny'.

"Aster! Jack! Stop. Is that how you act in front of our guess?" Mr. North said.

"He started it!" They said in unison while pointing at each other like kids.

"He called me Humpty Dumpty!" Jack pointed out. I laughed at his childish act. They were like two little boys fighting for a toy train.

"Big deal." Aster, I believe, muttered.

"I am not Humpty Dumpty!" He glared.

"And I'm not the Easter Bunny." Aster also glared.

"You are. It says it in your name. E. Aster Bunnymund!" Jack said in a in-a-matter-of-fact tone. I guess it does sound like the Easter bunny. If you say it fast and remove the last syllable 'mund'.

"Why you little-" Aster didn't finish because Jack slammed the car's door. He was already inside. That was fast.

"Sorry for his attitude." I said.