Chapter 4: History and Assignments

Elsa

After meeting Hiccup, our history teacher arrived in time. I sat beside Hiccup since he was the only person I know here in this room.

"Good morning students." The teacher greeted, the room suddenly turned quiet. Each student was as quiet as ever. They all said still with their backs all stiff.

"It seems we have a new student." She said while staring at me like I've done something wrong.

"A new girl?" I heard someone mutter.

"Come at here and introduce yourself." I suddenly felt nervous though I don't know why.

"Hello, I'm Elsa Arendelle." I said without having eye contact with anyone.

"Take your seat, anywhere you want." She said. I let out a sigh of relief.

I was on my way to the seat next to Hiccup but some girl with long blonde hair went there beside him. She glared at me leaving me utterly speechless.

"Aren't you going to sit down somewhere? Are you just going to look at me like that?" She said. I was still speechless at that state.

"Well?" She said still glaring.

"Uh." I said not thinking of what would come out of my mouth.

"Ugh! Go there." She said being as frustrated as ever. She pointed at an empty seat at the back.

I just do as I was told like I was under her command. All eyes were on me, the new girl, the girl who's not aware on the things happening.

Suddenly the door opened revealing at guy wearing a blue sweat shirt with the hood over his head and his face looking down the ground.

Because of that his face couldn't be seen. He just ignored the teacher and looked around for an empty seat.

The time I saw his face I was shocked.

He's the guy from the bus!

Unfortunately, the only empty seat was beside me.

I looked away hoping here wouldn't recognize me.

I heard a loud thump; it alarmed me so I naturally tilted my head.

I saw his bag at the chair beside me. He plopped down to the seat which startled me.

"Mr. Frost, so nice of you to join the class." The teacher glared.

"Whatever." He muttered. How rude! I stared at him with surprise.

"What?!" He said angrily. I simply looked away.

"Hey! Aren't you that girl in the bus?" He said.

"Mr. Frost! You already came late now be quiet! You already violated 2 rules in one day." The teacher said. He simply rolled his eyes and just glared at me.

The whole time I was sitting still, not knowing what to do because of the guy glaring me to death.

I was so relieved when I saw the time. Only 15 minutes left.

"Okay class, before I'll dismiss you I'll give you an assignment." The teacher said causing all the students except me, Hiccup, the blonde girl beside him and my arrogant seatmate, groan in frustration.

"A group assignment." The teacher finished.

GREAT! WHO DO YOU SUPPOSE WILL WANT TO BE MY GROUPMATE! Note sarcasm here.