*Firework show competition*

Rapunzel

"Okay, I got the picnic basket ready." I said.

"I got the plates and other utensils!" Elsa said.

"And I have this wonderful blanket." Anna said.

"You guys all set?" Hiccup asked. We all nodded. Everything was ready for our picnic here at the park.

We're here to Wait till the clock strikes twelve at midnight and watch the firework show.

Our parents Also joined. They have their own picnic blanket. Merida's mother brought apple pie because She said They had lots of supplies of apple. Mrs. Arendelle brought the drinks. As for mother and father, They brought comfortable throw pillows for everyone to sit on. We Also have some.

Hiccup and Jack hasn't arrive yet. It's already 10:30 and our deal was to meet up here at exactly 10 sharp.

A loud engine roar was heard. We all looked at the fancy looking car infront of us.

"Look at this guy! Finally you showed up!" Mer said. Hiccup went down laughing nervously.

"I kinda forgot to buy this so dad and I had to find this." Hiccup said showing a whole box of fried chicken.

"You brought it!" Anna smiled running to him grabbing the box. All of us, including our parents, laughed at Anna. She was laughing too.

"Come on get loud! Loud! Let it out!" A voice yelled. We see Jack walking to us. Elsa and Anna laughed. Mer rolled her eyes.

"Mate! Slow for a sec. This thing is heavy ya know!" Aster said who was lifting a box.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Tents." Aster said. We see Sandy, Mr. And Mrs. Frost along with Mr. North trailing behind.

"I see we're late. I'll have to say Sorry for that." Mr. Frost said.

"It's fine Manny." Mom laughed setting their basket down. Everything was already set.

Except for the tent They brought. It was two. Now there are three tents. The third one was Mr. And Mrs. DunBroch's for the triplets in case They get tired and fall asleep.

They finished setting the tents After half an hour. Which means it's already 11. An hour before the firework show.

The triplets are still wide awake. Unlike their older sister who is obviously trying her best not to fall asleep.

"Hey guys! Look who I saw near the food truck!" Jack said. Astrid waved.

"Hey Mer!" Astrid greeted. Startled, Merida jumped.

"I'm awake!" Mer said. We all laughed at her.

"So, What brings you here Hofferson?" Hiccup smirked. I smell something fishy.

"Mom and dad forced me to go here because you told them to! Jerk! If it weren't for you I would've been in my room shooting darts on your picture." Astrid said. I giggled.

"You have a picture of me?" Hiccup smirked again. Astrid glared.

"Shut up Haddock!" She said sitting next to him hitting him in the process.

"Ow!" Hiccup said. Waking up the half asleep Merida next to him He got hit once more.

"Was that really necessary?" Hiccup said. We laughed once more at the show They gave us.

Ten minutes more until 12. I received a text. I looked.

From Flynn:

Hey Blondie! you still awake? Well, you better be. It's almost 12. Can I ask which side are You in the park? I can't find you anywhere.