Chapter 2: School Bus

Elsa

The sound of the alarm clock echoed on my ears as my eyes flutter open.

"It's Monday." I whispered to myself. I groaned and slip off my bed.

I went straight to the bathroom not wanting to be late for school.

It's the middle of school when we transferred, and believe me it sucks.

After dressing up I went down stairs and ate breakfast.

I can see Anna's excited for this. Me? Not really, more like nervous of what might happen today.

Will they be nice to me? I guess to find out is I got to go there.

The school bus arrived early and picked us up. Anna and I sat together in the bus. I stayed quiet while Anna did the opposite.

I just ignored the noise and plugged in my earphones, unknowingly I fell asleep.

Anna

When Elsa fell asleep I had no one to talk to, so I decided to talk to someone near me.

"Hi! I'm Anna." I greeted the girl who was beside me from the right side, Elsa and I was at the left. She was facing the other way. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Melody." She smiled extending her arm for a handshake. I took it and smiled back.

"Are you new here?" She asked. I nodded getting closer to her.

"Welcome then. You're going to love it here." She said.

"Are you a senior?" She asked.

"No, I'm a sophomore. You?" I asked. "Same." She replied.

"What's the big deal about being a senior?" I asked Melody.

"Someone very cute is a senior." She whispered as the bus stop and the door opened.

Melody suddenly squealed as someone went in. Everyone fell quiet then a boy with white hair went in, getting closer and closer to us.

He's kind of cute, but not my type.

I looked at Melody who mouthed "That's him". I think he's the boy Melody's talking about. I mouthed an 'oh' to her.

Everyone was still dead quiet; I slowly looked up to see him standing in front of me.

The boy cleared his throat.

Elsa

"Psst. Elsa, wake up." Anna said while shaking me repeatedly. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

The first thing I saw was a guy staring at my angrily. He had blue eyes and silvery hair.

"You're in my seat." He said blankly with his intense blue eyes staring at me.

"I'm sorry but I believe we came here first." I said also looking cold. He looked at me with a shocked expression in his face.

I heard the people around us started whispering. What's their deal?

"Elsa I think we should go." Anna said pulling me.

"There are lots of seat here, why not sit somewhere else?" I said ignoring the fact that Anna kept pulling me.

"Elsa, come on." Anna begged and kept pulling my hand. She was already standing; the guy was behind her still glaring.

"I believe the rule here is first come, first serve." I said. I don't know why I was arguing with a guy just for a seat, I guess I was just so annoyed.

Let's just say I woke up on the "wrong side" of the bed.

"Pshh. You're not worth it anyway." He scoffed while walking away.

He went to the seat in front of us. And glared at the person sitting at it. The boy stood up letting him sit on it.

"What's wrong with that guy?" I muttered.

I noticed that everyone in the bus came to silence compared to earlier after their whispering.

I kept quiet and just stared at the window plane beside me.

The trip to school was already tragic, what more can this day become?