Chapter 24: Jealous or Concerned?

Rapunzel

I got down from Flynn's car and stared at the school gate. I sighed. Flynn went to my house early and picked break up. He said he wanted us to go to school together. That was sweet of him.

"Let's go?" Flynn said. I smiled and nodded.

"That was nice of you to wake up early just to go to my house." I said.

"Anything for you." He said. Even though he wants me to consider him as one of my suitors, which I'm telling you is extremely many, I consider him as my boyfriend no; forgetting about the whole hating part. He and I had a pretty rough past.

-*whistles* Earl the switch!-

"Alice?" I called my friend. She is a close friend of mine. And she's also a cheerleader like me.

"Coming!" She said in a sad tone. I saw her eyes, they were red and there were tears on her cheeks.

"Alice what's wrong?" I asked.

"He broke up with me." She cried. That good for nothing jerk!

"I swear I'm gonna break his bone if it's the last thing I'll do! I told him never to do this to you." I gritted my teeth.

"No. Punzie you don't understand." She pleaded.

"He loves someone else." She cried. But that guy is a playboy! He doesn't love anyone. I knew he would do this to her. I warned her but she didn't listen.

"Who is it?" I said.

"Punzie, it's....." She answered but hesitated to continue.

"Who Alice? Tell me." I said.

"You." She muttered.

"What?" I said puzzled. She looked away.

"He loves you Rapunzel!" She said and started running away. I was left here confused.

-katapusan ng flashback-

She never talked to me ever since. All because of him. I hated him ever since. And after their break-up he never stopped annoying me. I was not mad, I was furious! But like they say; the past in the past. (A/N: Let it go! Let it go! XD)

"Hi Punzie!" Hiccup greeted. He looked at Flynn weirdly then looked to me.

"Is he stalking you again?" He whispered. Flynn rolled his eyes which made me laugh.

"You know I can hear you right?" Flynn said.

"No Hiccup. He isn't stalking me." I said.

"Then what is he doing with you?" He looked puzzled. Of course, who could blame him? After all, he wasn't there when Flynn asked if he could 'court' me.

"I'm officially her suitor." Flynn said proudly. I rolled my eyes at him. Maybe I wouldn't have a hard time while I'm with him. And maybe, just maybe, I might fall for him. Maybe.

"Are you seriously gonna think I'll believe that?" Hiccup said.

"Well, he isn't lying." I said. Hiccup's eyes widened.

"What?!" He said. Jack suddenly came in.

"Hey guys!" He said happily. Wow, yesterday he was just crying and now just smile is almost up to his ears.

"Hey Jack!" We replied. The tone of my voice was partly happy and sad; while Hiccup has a sad one.

"What's wrong Hic?" He asked.

"You should hear Flynn's news." Hic muttered. Jack looked at Flynn, and so did Hiccup.

"What is it then?" Jack asked. Flynn didn't answer. For some reason he got shy to say it in front of Jack. Or maybe it was awkward for him because if it weren't for Jack I wouldn't have approved.

"He's courting me." I said. Jack's eyes widened.

"What?!" He yelled. My heart started pumping fast. I didn't know he would react like this. Suddenly I feel like I wanna stop this thing between me and Flynn. I felt a slight chance of hope. Maybe he moved on from her yesterday. Hiccup was right.

"Flynn's courting Punzie." Hiccup repeated. Jack looked shocked.

"Why..... When....What are you talking about? You and him?" Jack pointed to me and Flynn. I wanted to smile but then the situation is kinda awkward.

"Yes." Flynn said finally speaking.

"I don't believe you." Jack said. We all looked at him weirdly, even Hiccup.

"I know Punzie hates you. So why believe that she allowed you to court her?" Jack interrogated Flynn. All students looked at Jack. He was the center of attention.

"She said so herself." Flynn answered. The bell rang loudly and all the students in the corridor started disappearing.

"Listen Flynn, you better not play with Punzie's heart. Or even break it. Or else." Jack warned. Am I dreaming or did I just hear him say those words.

"I would never!" Flynn said raising his hands in the air.

"Right! He promised!" I said defending Flynn. I may like Jack but in this rate Flynn was the one that I should defend. After all, he is my suitor.

----/----/----/----

Author's note:

Hehehey! Sorry this is all I could give you. I was busy in school works.

And if you noticed Lexter isn't here. That boy got lost. Literally, his mother went looking for him at school.

Earl is my bro. He and Lexter and my nephew Liu are so annoying. Wee devils more like. They're the Hamish, Hubert and Harris of my messed up life.

Frigging school is making my head go banaynays.

So, yeah....

Mommy said I should focus at school. But how can I if boring subjects makes me wanna sleep.

I'm gonna bail.

Don't be shy to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW me on the rally of making sleeping as one of the subjects at school. XD

Me and my crazy messed up mind.

Well, time to go to wonderland with Alice.

ALICE WAIT UP! (jumps in a rabbit hole)