*Bitter & Sweet*

(A/n: the picture is my drawing of Elsa. I have tons of them. Just wanted To share)

Jack

I waved at Elsa who is walking in the corridors. She smiled.

"Hey." She greeted. Her smile was Really Really wide. I never saw her smile that way before.

"You look like your in a good mood." I said.

"I am." She answered.

"Because of what?" I said.

"Because, my birthday is near. I'm so excited!" She squealed.

"Really? When?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be traveling the city. We're gonna go to malls, Parks. All in one day!" She said not noticing my question.

"Me and Peter are gonna-" I cut her off as She spoke.

"Wait Peter?" I asked. This is Why she's happy? Because of Peter? I felt this stinging pain. In my chest.

It felt so weird. Why am I feeling this way? It's been happening for a while.

"Yea, Mama already agreed. So, that means me and Peter are going to explore!" She said excitedly. Another pain went to me.

Relax Jack. She said they are just gonna explore. It's not a date. Or maybe it is. It might be.

"Jack." Someone said while snapping her fingers in front of me. I blinked and saw Elsa with her eyebrow raised.

"Uh, what did you say again?" I asked. She sighed as the bell rang.

"Forget it." She muttered walking off.

"Elsa wait up!" I said catching up.

Flynn

This is it. This is the day.

I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now. I feel happy and sad I the same time. Confusing, I know.

I know Punzie already considers me as her bf but I want to make it official.

I took a deep breath.

"It's just a simple question. She'll say yes, probably." I whispered.

"Yo Flynn! Your gonna be late for class!" One of my friends said. I groaned and went to the room. So much for support.

-time skip to breaktime because the lessons are boring -

This is it. I'm gonna ask. I'm gonna do it.

"Chill dude, it's not like your world's gonna end when She says no." Unknown jerk, I mean, friend of mine said while grinning. I sighed and put up a brave face.

"Punzie!" I waved smiling.

"Hey Flynn." She smiled. I bit my lower lip and started.

"Uh, Punzie can I ask something?" I said. I know, what a start.

"Sure Flynn. Anything." She said sitting down. Okay, here goes nothing.

"Rapunzel Corona." I said while kneeling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking in her eyes.

I brought out a ring from my pocket. Punzie looked surprised. Her eyes wide open. I saw her frown.

Oh no.

"Flynn. The thing is........" She said pursing her lips. Please say yes........

"I don't want to be your girlfriend." She said. My eyes widened almost dropping the ring in shock.