Chapter 27 (Last Chapter)

Hey guys!

This will be the last Chapter of Warriors: The six Clans! I had fun writing this chapter and I hope you all will enjoy it! And pls comment your opinions so I will know how to improve in my next book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaftail looked around, and saw at least forty rouges. She unsheathed her claws, ready to fight to death to defend her clan.

"Poolpath and the apprentices, protect Icefeather, Crowpelt and their kits," Splashstar shouted. The cats immediately obeyed.

Just as the Poolpath and the apprentices arrived beside the queens, a cat in the middle of the rouges growled loudly, "BLOODCLAN, ATTACK!!"

The rouge immediately attacked. Obviously, the clancats attacked, too. Leaftail growled, and pounced on a muscular brown tom. The tom tried to throw her off, but Leaftail had already sunk her claws into his flesh.

Leaftail then clawed his pelt. Unfortunately, the tom was smart and twisted his body, and so Leaftail had to let go. The tom pressed his paws against Leaftail's chest, growled, and slashed her muzzle. Leaftail, seeing blood whelming on the wound, was infuriated. Without thinking, Leaftail used her back legs and scratched the tom's belly.

The brown tom let out a whimper, then ran away. Leaftail ignored the blood on her nose, and noticed Brownfur fighting with a rather small rouge while Ruthpelt attacking an orange rouge much bigger than herself.

Seeing that Brownfur could manage, Leaftail went to help Ruthpelt. Leaftail pushed the rouge away. The rouge quickly recovered and stood up, showing his huge claws. Leaftail and Ruthpelt attacked. Leaftail slashed the tom's left ear while Ruthpelt nipped the tom's paws.

The tom shook the two cats away and bounded away. Coward!

Ruthpelt shot Leaftail a grateful look and headed to fight another rouge.

Leaftail took in a deep breath and then saw something terrifying. A rouge, with terrifying speed, launched herself at Violetpelt, who was too busy slashing another enemy to notice her, and slashed her throat out. Violetpelt let out a wheeze and landed on the ground, eyes rolled to fur back.

Before Leaftail could see who was the she-cat who attacked Violetpelt, she was gone.

Leaftail wished Violetpelt a good trip to Starclan, and then went to help Grassclaw, ignoring the overwhelming pain on her muzzle.

Before she could get to Grassclaw, another small rouge launched himself at Leaftail. Leaftail immediately shook him off, but the tom was persistent. He bit Leaftail's tail much to Leaftail's annoyance. Leaftail let out a growl and slashed the tom's ears. The tom whimpered and limped away.

When Leaftail was going to help Grassclaw again, she heard a terrified cry. "Leaftail help me!" Blossompaw!

Leaftail turned around and saw Blossompaw fighting a grey rouge. Since Blossompaw only learnt basic battle skills, the rouge was winning. Leaftail yowled, and jumped. She sunk her claws into the rouge's back. The rouge let out a cry and Leaftail let go. The rouge ran away again, like all the others.

Blossompaw then said a 'thank you', and then padded away to escape from the ferocious fights.

Leaftail then was about to finally help Grassclaw or perhaps Curlpaw, when she saw something and almost fainted.

Not far away was a body limp on the ground and blood flowing profusely from his throat- it was Grassclaw.

Not caring about anything else, Leaftail ran towards the body. "Father...." she whimpered as tears fell from her eyes.

Just then, a voice spoke behind her, "Well, well.... isn't this my sister, Leafpaw?"

Leaftail turned around and was face-to-face with the traitor, Petalpaw. Her eyes were filled with hatred and she was much bigger than when Leaftail last saw her about six moons ago.

"My name is Leaftail!" Leaftail growled and launched at at Petalpaw. But she dodged, and Leaftail only found dirt in her paws.

"Oh, so you became a warrior, eh?" Petalpaw sneered. "How about me? I became the leader of Bloodclan!"

"You-you traitor!" Leaftail growled.

"Ah, you could say that, since I was the one who killed Ivytail, Violetpelt and.... of course, our father," Petalpaw laughed evily.

"You killed Grassclaw!" Leaftail yowled and leaped. She landed on Petalpaw's back, but Petalpaw pushed her off.

"Is that all what you got, 'warrior'?" Petalpaw sneered. She then pushed Leaftail, and not expecting her attack, Leaftail fell down.

Since they were near the edge of the mountain, Petalpaw took the chance and attacked Leaftail time and again, giving no chance for Leaftail to recover.

Unfortunately, Petalpaw managed to push Leaftail to the edge of the mountain. One push, and Leaftail would fall to her death.

Leaftail growled as she got to the edge of the mountain. Petalpaw ignored her, and began to tease her. "Do you know, I never thought of you as my sister!"

Upon hearing this, Leaftail's heart shattered into a million pieces. Eventhough Petalpaw had betrayed her clan, but she could not believe that Petalpaw would actually disown her!

Petalpaw had noticed that Leaftail had lost the will to fight. With a growl of satisfaction, she pushed Leaftail until her paws were gripping onto the cliff edge and her body was dangling below the edge. If she let go, she will die.

Just then, Ruthpelt saw what was happening. She was going to lose her best friend! "Leaftail, fight! Petalpaw's a traitor!" she begged.

Traitor!

Upon hearing the word, Leaftail found the will to fight. If Petalpaw was not killed, the clans will die! She gathered all her strength, and climbed up, much to Petalpaw's surprise.

"You were suppose to let go-" But before she could finish, Leaftail landed on top of Petalpaw.

With a paw on Petalpaw, Leaftail aimed for her throat, getting ready for a killing bite.

"B-but I'm your sister!" Petalpaw begged."We have the same blood in us!"

"Blood is not important. Loyalty is the most important," Leaftail replied with no sympathy. With a slice on Petalpaw's throat, Petalpaw went limp.

"Leaftail!" Blossompaw shouted as she ran towards Leaftail after seeing only the last few seconds of the fight. "You had just killed our own sister!"

"No, she is not my sister," Leaftail mewed. "She had disowned me. And I had disowned her."

Then a rouge saw Petalpaw's limp body. Terrified, he shouted, "Bloodclan, retreat!"

Immediately, all the rouges stopped their fights and ran away, leaving the clancats. Within minutes, all were gone and out of sight.

The Clancats had won.

To be continued in the sequel....