S-class Exam Part 5: A Dangerous Scavenger Hunt...!!! 2: Natsu and Gray cont.

Gray's POV

The rock keeps rolling closer and closer!!!

This isn't good!!! At this point we'll be made into pancakes!!!

"Oi oi, Loke, do something!!!" I shout.

"I'm trying!!!" he shouts back. "Lion's Brilliance!!"

But again, it bounces right off the weird creature.

"Oy, ugly weird creature!! Cut it off!!! You're gonna destroy the island!!!" I yell at the thing.

The creature seems to get angrier and rolls even faster!!!

"Oh great, look what you did!!! Good job Gray!!" Loke screams sarcastically.

"Urusai!!" I bark, tick marks appearing on my forehead.

The weird creature's going to squash us!!!

"RUN!!!" Loke and I scream at the same time.

"Hey, wait, if it got angry cus of you insulting it, then maybe if we compliment it..." Loke pants out.

"Hey, good idea!!!" I say.

"Well, YOU DO THAT!!!! I'm dedicated to Lucy!!!" Loke glows and the words 'I LOVE LUCY' appear above us.

I sweatdrop. "What the hell man?!? It was your idea!!! Do you want to be killed...?"

Loke just keeps smiling idiotically and saying 'Oh Lucy!!'

I give up and drop onto I knee.

I create a ice rose and pretend to offer it to the rock thing.

The rock thing slows down in confusion.

"Oh, beautiful creature, your beauty amazes me!!! How I wish I were as pretty as you!! Oh wonderous creature, won't you be mine???" I say romantically.

I gag in my mind.

'Deal with it Gray' I mutter to myself.

Hearts appear in the creatures eyes and it shrinks and goes back into the ground, leaving a trail of hearts.

I collapse and shudder.

"THAT WAS DISGUSTING. Loke, I'll get you for this!!!" I shout.

"Uhh....hahaha...." Loke scratches his head awkwardly.

Juvia's POV

Mirajane is treating Juvia's injuries when Juvia suddenly gets a dreadful feeling.

Gray-sama!!! Is Gray-sama in trouble?!?

Somehow the words "Love rival..." slip out of Juvia's mouth as if natural.

Gray's POV

I suddenly feel a shiver crawl up my back.

Is Juvia stalking me again...?

Natsu's POV

Suddenly, a rock flies into my forehead, sending me crashing to the ground.

I lie on the ground for a moment, dazed.

Then I regain myself and I jump up, furious.

"OW!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!? YOU WANNA GO?!?" Tick marks appear on my head and I clench my fists.

"Natsu, they're rocks, stop talking to them." Happy sweatdrops, trying to avoid being hit by the rocks, all the while, eating a fish.

Then, a rock hits the fish in Happy's paws and knocks it into a tree, causing it to wake up a bird.

The bird then eats the fish and flies away,

Happy's jaw drops.

"Ok, that's the last straw!!!! That's it!!! You're gonna get it now!!!!" Happy wails, crying.

"Now who's talking to the rocks?" I mumble.

Happy grabs hold of one of the rocks and whips it at another rock.

...and....surprisingly, the rock Happy threw, actually hits its intended target...

He just got lucky.

Then, the 2 rocks seem to float in the air for a while, before dropping still to the ground.

I gasp.

"Happy, you're a genius!!!!" I exclaim.

"I am...?" he asks.

I start grabbing as many rocks as I can and throwing them at the other rocks that are still flying around.

When the last rock drops to the floor, I grab the clue and pump my fist in the air.

"WHOOP!!! Happy, we did it!!!" I cheer.

"Yeah... BUT I WANT MY FISH!!!!" he wails.

"Um...don't you have more in that little bag of yours...?" I sweatdrop.

"..." Happy looks deep in thought.

"Oh yeah..." he finally says after a long time, and pulls out another fish from his bag.

I fall to the ground anime style, feet twitching in the air.

Lucy's POV

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Those two are such idiots!!!

Oh man, watching them is just hilarious!!!

I fall to the ground clutching my stomach.

I roll around laughing uncontrollably.

Natsu's POV

*Achoo!!!*

I suddenly sneeze loudly.

Happy sneezes too.

"Ugh...how do I get the feeling that Lucy's talking bad about me again???" I sweatdrop.

"Aye sir!!!"

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                                · Thanks for reading!!! ·

             · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                    ~ ℛιɴ   ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~