Her Return

*TIMESKIP*

2 years later

Lucy's POV

"Are you ready, Imouto?" Onii-san asks me

"Hai!" the past 2 years I have spent away from everyone else on a undiscovered island that only me and Zeref-kun know about. I have been training hard with onii-san and i have surpassed his level of magic. Onii-san says I have surpassed every wizard in the world except maybe not the dragon Acnologia.

I am returning to Magnolia, to Fairy Tail. I can change my appearance and I will change to look like my brother so Fairy Tail won't recognize me. My brother is coming with me, I'm sure people won't recognize him and I'm sure that if they do, I will convince them that he is not evil. But he insists on wearing a hood just in case.

"Come on lets go onii-san!!!

"Yea lets go"

We teleported to the Fairy Tail guild.

We walk in and everyone stares at us, whispering to each other.

Everybody and thing was like normal. Natsu was fighting with Gray and Erza stopped them by bonking their heads together. Levy was reading a book and everyone else was drinking.

Than, a certain pink haired haired dense dragon slayer comes up to us and yells "Hey! Who are you?!? Whya trespassing in our guild huh?!?"

I chuckle and muttered to myself "glad ta see he hasn't changed" then I whispered to myself "don't worry I remember every single one of you and what you did. oh ho ho boy am I gonna get my revenge!" I hope no one heard me.

I ignored Natsu and walked to Masters office with onii-chan following my lead.

"you sure about this Imouto?"

"yup you?"

"sure whatever makes you happy" he smiles

I smile back

We enter Masters office.

"Oh well what do we have here? Master says "some new members?"

"Nope, a returning nakama AND a new nakama." I say casually

Master's eyes widen "Lucy?!?"

I nod and change my appearance back to normal.

"My child we thought you were dead! Welcome back! Do you mind telling your story?"

"No of course not Master." I say

I tell him everything from when Natsu kicked me out to now.

"And now I am back and Zeref wants to join"

"Ah I see. So Zeref you have broken out of your curse?"

"Yes I have." big brother answers

"He's actually a big kind softie under his dark cover" I say poking onii-san's face

he blushes, embarrassed

"Alright where do you want your guild marks and what colour?" Master smiles

My guild mark had dissappeared when they found the illusion of my 'dead body '. when my nakamas thought I was dead, Master removed my Fairy Tail sign.

"Ah, on my right shoulder and in black thanks" I say

"Mine on my neck, the right side, and in black too" onii-san says

"Ok here you go" Master says as he stamps us