Mysterious Hooded Figures

"Tch, silly little fairies. Without your Master, you will be crushed. Just watch. You will see true power, and you will bow down to us. Mwahhahahahahahaha."

Lucy's POV

UGH now I understand Master's feelings. If the guild was always like this, I owe Master an apology.

The guild is sending Master off while I read and sign the ten thousand gajillion forms.

As I continue to read and sign forms, I fell a dark aura around the area.

I concentrate and find a dark magic user lurking in the allys around the guild. 

Hmmm. That's strange.

I feel like something bad is going to happen, however I shrug it off due to the mountains of work there is to be done.

Just then, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I yell

Erza sticks her head in and says "Master Lucy, Master Makarov has already departed, do you need any help with that?" she nods her head towards the heaps of paper.

"Yes please and thank you! Oh and you don't need to call me Master, just call me Lucy"

"Oh NO! We must call you Master, otherwise it's disrespectful!"

"Um...Ok...then..."

Erza walks in and takes a pile of the work and starts stamping my signature on them.

*Sigh*

Most things haven't changed since 2 years ago, but I learned that Jellal had finally gained the Magic Council's trust again and joined Fairy Tail. He is also engaged to Erza and they are getting married in a month. Levy and Gajeel have gotten together (FINALLY!) and Bisca and Alzack are married and have a child named Asuka.

...on second thought, maybe a lot of things DID change.

Just then, 

BANG

A loud slamming of the door is heard and I hear Natsu yelling "Oi MINNA! WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sigh and exit my office.

Erza follows my lead.

I emit a deathly aura "Natsu. Do you always have to be so loud?!?" I grit my teeth.

He cowers in fears and everyone else shivers.

"NATSU! NEXT TIME I GET A MOUNTAIN OF PAPERS FROM THE DISASTERS YOU AND YOUR TEAM CAUSE, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE LIVING HELL YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Y-yes Ma'am!" Natsu shudders and stammers

"ITS MASTER NOT MA'AM"

"HUH? what do you mean Lucy???"

Oh right, Natsu wasn't here for the Magic Council, Master's speech and departure and all those things. He had already left on a job with Happy and Lisanna when all that happened.

I facepalm. 

The guild explains everything to the dense idiot and he simply says "Oh eh whatever" without a single glance in my direction, he turns and walks towards Lisanna with a bright smile on his face and says "Lis, lets go on another job!!!!"

Lisanna groans and says "Right now?!? We just came back from one!!!"

I smirk. So he gave up? That's not really like him to give up so easiy, but heck yes, he will stop bugging me and folliwing me  now!

Lisanna smiles in my direction when she sees my smirk.

She winks at me knowingly.

I walk over to my best-friend. "Hey Leeeeevy~" I wink "So you finally took my advice and got together with Gajeel!"

Her face turns red and she stutters "W-w-what do you mean?"

"Come on Lev-chan, you and I both knew that this was going to happen! You and Gajeel are perfect for each other! OH I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES!!!!"

"Lu-chan!!!!! That's too forward!" she blushes

I continue, pretending not to hear her

"OH I bet your babies will be short, have dark blue hair, does Iron Dragon Slayer magic and loves reading!!! So KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say dreamily.

Levy blushes even harder and turns away "Ne, Lu-chan, isn't it your turn??? To get a guy, I mean???" she suddenly smirks evilly

I keep my cool and shrug "Nah I'll pass"

"Awn, your no fun" she pouts and we both burst out laughing.

"Anyways, gotta go finish my wor-"

Just before I finish talking, the guild doors bang open and 2 hooded figures walk in.

O.O Cliffhanger!!!!! Who are these mysterious hooded people??? Are they enemies?          Arigatou for reading, minna!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                                · Thanks for reading!!! ·

            · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                   ~ ℛιɴ     ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~