Kidnapped

Hey minna!!! Here's the next part! Thanks for reading!!! Arigato!!!

✰Lucy✰

"YOU ARE KICKED OFF TEAM NATSU!" he yells with a grin.

"What?" I say, a little shocked.

"YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM, BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WEAK. WE DON'T NEED YOU. WE ARE THE STRONGEST TEAM WE DON'T NEED YOU TO PULL US DOWN! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE WAY, GETTING HURT. YOU ARE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS AND THEN WE ARE ALWAYS SAVING YOU. SO YOU ARE GOING TO BE REPLACED WITH LISANNA" he smiles.

I was shocked.

I know Happy and Lisanna warned me, and I got prepared for anything he might throw at me, but I just didn't expect him to say something like that so casually and happily!

"Oh...alright...I see." I was very disappointed in him. My eyes were watering.

Tears were threatening to pour out and second. I turn and walk away quickly before that can happen.

He was the one who took me to join Fairy Tail. He was the one who asked me to join his team and now he is just kicking me out so casually???

"OK! Alright! COME ON TEAM NATSU! LET'S GO ON A MISSION!" I hear him shout.

I see Erza, Happy, Lisanna flash me apologetic, sad looks.

What shall I do now??? I can't just go on solo missions. Who's team should I join? Who would LET me join?

❅Gray❅

As I walk towards the guild, I hear, "YOU ARE KICKED OFF TEAM NATSU!"

I was shocked and I turn to see the loud flamebrain yelling at a wary Lucy.

"What?" she says, the shock evident in her voice.

"YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM, BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WEAK. WE DON'T NEED YOU. WE ARE THE STRONGEST TEAM WE DON'T NEED A WEAKLING LIKE YOU TO PULL US DOWN! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE WAY, GETTING HURT. YOU ARE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS AND THEN WE ARE ALWAYS SAVING YOU. SO YOU ARE GOING TO BE REPLACED WITH LISANNA." Natsu smiles.

I was shocked.

Could he be more stupid?!?

How is Lucy even weak?

"Oh...alright...I see." Lucy says, on the verge of tears.

As Lucy turns and walks away quickly, I hear Natsu yell.

"OK! Alright! COME ON TEAM NATSU! LET'S GO ON A MISSION!" I couln't take it anymore.

I run up to him and grab him by his shirt. "DID YOU JUST KICK LUCY OFF THE TEAM, FLAMEBRAIN?!?!?"

"So what if I did, ICE PERVERT?!?" he snaps back and shrugs.

"Well, I QUIT FLAMEBRAIN! I'M OUT IF SHE'S OUT!"

"Tch. Alright, your loss STRIPPER." he says, though I could hear a bit of disappointment in his voice.

I walk away and catch up to Lucy.

"I can't believe Natsu! What he said! What he did! He is so stubborn!" I try to cheer Lucy up.

"How 'bout we make our own team Lucy?"

"Sure! Thanks Gray!" she exclaims, smiling suddenly.

Boy, is she cute or what? I'm starting to think that Natsu kicking her off his team was a good thing. Now I can be with Lucy! I have a chance now!