S-class Exam Candidates

Hey minna! Arigatou for reading!!! Hope you enjoy!!
oh and the S-class wizards are Lucy (she's also the master) , Erza, Mirajane, Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, and Freed.
Freed made it the year when Lucy 'died', and Jellal made it after he joined, during the second year Lucy 'died'
oh and also, Kinana has magic in this story. She uses snake magic and poison magic (i dunno)

so...enjoy!

No one's POV

It was a busy day at the guild.

Mages were running in and out the guild, grabbing job papers and yelling "Mira! I'm taking this one!" as they go.

A big event was coming up.

An event that almost everyone wanted to be chosen for.

A test, an exam that you would want to pass to feel superior and strong.

The S-class exam.

All you could hear is running footsteps and people yelling "I'm taking this one Mira!" and "Hai!"

Poor little Wendy and Yuki almost got trampled.

"Oh sorry Rin, Wendy! Are you ok??? Geez, these people want to be candidates so bad they don't even watch out for little kids -_-." Lucy says.

"Daijobudesu!" Wendy says

"Daijobu." Yuki says.

"Lucy-san, what is this about? Why are Natsu-san and the others so excited today? Why are they taking so many jobs?" Wendy asks.

"Oh! They're just getting ready and want to be selected for the S-class exam."

"O-oh.!" Wendy says.

*Timeskip*

"Alright, listen up peeps! Following the guild's tradition at this time of the year, I will now announce the candidates for this years S-class promotion trial! The exam will take place on Tenrou Island, our guild's sacred ground! There will be 14 participants this year. The S-class exam's candidates are..." Lucy starts.

Natsu cuts her off, putting one foot on a table, pumps his fist in the air and declares, "IT'S GONNA BE ME!!!"

Lucy glares at him and he trembles, shutting up.

"......WENDY MARVELL!"

"M-me?!?" She says, shocked but also happy

".....CANA ALBERONA!"

"I'm gonna make it this time! I'm sure of it!" Cana says, determined.

(this is her 7th year, but she already told Gildarts that he is her dad, when she failed her 5th try said and she was going to quit the guild and he asked why, she spilled everything to him and he told her that she doesn't need to be strong, she'll always be his daughter and he'll always love her.)

".....LEVY MCGARDEN!"

"O-OH! Really? Me???" Levy say, jumping up, while Gajeel cheers for her "Yea! Go shrimp!"

".....RIN YUKI USAGI!"

"O-oh. M-me.?" she says, showing a little surprise.

"....GRAY FULBUSTER!"

"Oh yea! It's finally my turn!" he grins.

".....NATSU DRAGNEEL!"

"OH YEA!!! IM GONNA BEAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! IM FIRED UP!" he jumps on a table, lightin his fists on fire.