Enemy Attack

>.< ARIGATOU MINNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ps, Kurotowaru means dark and evil. hehe, im not good at making up names lol ^_^'

in this story, romeo and wendy are the same age (n romeo already learned the fire magic).

oh and, Lucy is actually the fourth master not sixth (cus the Tenrou arc didn't hapoen yet, so Macao was never the fourth etc. -> so, Mavis: first, Hades: second, Makarov: third, Lucy: fourth.) heh, gomen

I want every single one of them to be eliminated. Exterminate them all. Don't let your heart soften, Kurotowaru.

Lucy's POV

I have decided. I have to forgive Natsu, or at least treat him fairly, as I am the Master of Fairy Tail and I need to treat all of the guild members fairly, so yea.

But the feelings are mutual. Maybe. Or maybe...I still have some...feelings of hatred and anger towards him...

Oh well, if I can at least manage to calm down and have my emotionless personality around him, thats enough.

Ahhhh, today feels like such a good day! So beautiful, warm, soothing, calm and refreshing. Makes me feel like good things are going to happen.

No one's POV

'Today's gonna be an awesome day! I can just tell!' Lucy thinks and smiles.

But what she doesn't know...

No one would think that today, today the "day of goodness" would be a disaster. No one would suspect an attack on a day like this....or would they?

Meanwhile at the guild, a certain exceed is dazed, after coming to from a horrible nightmare...or was it a prophecy...?

Carla's POV

*Flashback*

I see a flashes of a dark hooded figure.

It is walking towards the guild.

I sense powerful dark magic within this figure.

The figure stops at the doors of the guild.

It takes off it's hood...It's a girl?

She slams the doors open, and walks into the guild with an emotionless face.

"Hello. My name is Kurotowaru Miyasami. I am here to exterminate you. Prepare to die."

The guild isn't moving, frozen from the shock.

She takes off her cloak and raises her sword.

Then everything becomes blurry and all I see is Kurotowaru raise her arm and murmur "Die."

Then I hear screams and I see red everywhere. BLOOD....

*End of Flashback*

I open my eyes and gasp loudly, my eyes clouded with fear.

"Hmm? Carla, what's wrong?" Wendy asks, concerned

"N-nothing."

I have to stop this! I will not let that happen! I need to protect Wendy. And the guild.

No One's POV

Just then, after Carla's traumatizing vision, Lucy and her exceends walk into the guild and is greeted by many.

"Ohaya Master!"

"Hey Lucy/Luce/ Lu!!!

"Lu-chan!!! Ohayo!!!"