Possessed

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

No one's POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Kurotowaru suddenly screamed in extreme pain and agony, holding her head, her knuckles deathly white, her eyes wide.

A black ghost-like, soul-shaped dark evil spirit is seen coming out of Kurotowaru's head.

Kurotowaru's eyes roll up so that all you see is white. Her face is even more pale than before and she collapses on the ground/ faints.

" hmph. that puny little girl managed to escape my grasps and push me out of her mind." The spirit says.

"Darn, all I wanted was to use the stupid idiotic guild, Midnight Wrath, to attack the strongest guild Fairy Tail so that I can suck up all their magic powers. But I can only do that with a physical body. Hmph. Stupid little girl ruining my plans."

Fairy Tail sweatdrops.

'It just said his plans right out loud in our faces...' they say in their minds.

'you!' The evil spirit suddenly turns sharply towards them.

They stiffen their as shivers crawl up their backs.

'Creepy....' they think.

"Soul Magic: Release." Lucy simply raises her hands with a pokerface, and the spirit disappears saying 'noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

Its voice fading out as it disappears

The guild stares in shock at Lucy.

'What great magic!' some think

"Sugoi!!!!!!" Wendy, Romeo, and Asuka yell, Wendy and Asuka's eyes shining with admiration.

"Cooooooooooooooooooooooool !" Jason jumps out from nowhere.

"Hey, I'm still here you know! You haven't won the fight yet! Kurotowaru that traitor." Akuhei yells

"...she's not a traitor...She was possessed, she wasn't even on your side in the first place..." the Fairy Tail members sweatdrop.

"ugh, you're still here?." Lucy says, annoyed.

"Shadow god's black hole!

'a new spell?'

A giant black hole make of shadows opens up in the air in front of lucy, sucking up all the trees and grass near it.

Lucy stand firm on her ground and smirks.

"Great Abyss, absorbtion!! Dark orbs!"

The black hole gets sucked into an abyss in the air...a hole got sucked into a hole...

Dark black magic orbs fly at the speed of lightning towards Akuhei.

Akuhei is too shocked to move and is hit by the dark orbs.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

a lot of dust rises and covers up the fight area.

When the dust settles down, Akuhei is on the ground, clothes tattered, cuts and bruises are everywhere on her body.

"Magic script, letter. To: the dark guild, Midnight Wrath. Dear the master of Midnight Wrath. I have beaten your daughter, Akuhei, and should you ever send more attackers or should you come to attack my guild yourself, I shall treat you with no less mercy. My guild and I will send you off to where you rightfully belong. In HELL. If you should dare come back/ send more mages to kill us, I will not hesitate to kill YOU. ~Lucy Heartfilia, 4th and current Master of Fairy Tail. Send." Lucy shoos the letter and it flies to the Midnight Wrath dark guild.