Chapter 13: Vongola

After the Grand Magical games everyone was just relaxing they got back to the guild where everyone in the village was celebrating their return even rebuilding their guild making it better than before.

Tsuhime: Wow at least we got a bigger place now so thats good.

Natsu: Also means we can spend more time as a family also with this trophy with actual-

Tsuhime: Natsu is that the kings crown!?

Natsu: Ah you weren't supposed to see that...

Wendy: He really did steal it...

Natsu puts that away instantly but Tsuhime legit yelled at him he will return it when this is over he complied and pulled out the actual trophy showing it to everyone.

Natsu: This is our victory everyone be proud you all saved fairy tail.

Erza: Yeah we did but we couldn't have done it without you and Tsuhime that training you guys put us through was worth it to save the guild.

Gray: Yeah but we still need to train with these box weapons they are strong for sure but we can't use them right still.

Tsuhime: Don't worry i'm sure you guys will get use to the weapons quickly I mean it only took me about a year to get strong enough to be able to cover a whole town with my Sky flame.

ONLY A YEARS!?

Tsuhime: I did have a bossy teacher...he was a good one till well you know.

Natsu: Calm Tsu you don't have to worry about that anymore you got us now even baby Igneel is happy to have you here with us.

Natsu passes Igneel to Tsuhime who was giggle while in Tsuhime arms making her smile she nuzzled his cheeks happy that she came to this world.

Igneel: Ma...Mama!

Everyone eye widen while hearing that even the people of Magnolia heard and stopped celebrating for a bit till celebrating even harder.

Tsuhime: Igneels first word...Oh my baby boy!

Natsu: Dang it! Why is Papa going to be second!

Wendy: If its alright i'll still call you papa...

Natsu picked up Wendy and put him over his shoulders.

Natsu: Makes me 100 times better Wendy~

Tsuhime: But we still have to try to give you a little sister Igneel but still no luck.

Natsu: Tsuhime we've gone way to many rounds! For god sake you beat my stamina!

Erza: If i may ask how many rounds...

Tsuhime: 10 and Natsu always ends at round 8.

Natsu: I don't even know what happens while i'm out...

Byakuran: Tsuhime just what have you become...

Tsuhime: Just a good wife~

Enma pulled out a cross while chanting something even Gajeel had to make one for himself he actually felt fear.

Tsuhime: Well come on lets go into the guild and celebrate more there!

So everyone entered their new guild seeing it in all its glory even Tsuhime couldn't help herself to go into the pool holding baby Igneel with her of course some perv got a good look till Natsu raised his magic to make it clear if they try anything they are dead even Byakuran showed his sky flames to protect his little sister.

Natsu: Damn pervs even when they looked at Lucy like this i got jealous.

Tsuhime: It's alright Natsu not like they can do anything even if they try because-