Chapter 7: Pool and Games

The day after the bath fiasco Natsu and Tsuhime slept on the couch as the gave the bed to Yukino as she didn't want to annoy them taking the bed but they said it was fine she was guest so it was respectful to give up their bed for the quest.

Natsu: Mmmmm the couch isn't as comfy as it thought also Tsuhime mind getting your feet out of my face?

Tsuhime: 5 more minutes...

Wendy: Sleeping on the floor isn't better...

Natsu: Didn't we give you a room!?

Wendy: Yeah but I enjoy sleeping with you two more.

Natsu: More with Tsuhime I'm guessing?

Wendy: Ye.

Natsu: Mamas girl.

Tsuhime: Can you two keep it down girl trying to sleep here...

Wendy: But today we have to go to the pool with everyone! It's our day off!

Byakuran: Pool you say?

Yuni: Let's go Tsuhime!

Tsuhime: When did you guys get here!?

Byakuran: Just now we got all of our stuff to finally live in this place and at a good time too your brother ordered an attack on us as well for Yuni.

Enma: He even went for my family I brought everyone with me.

Suzuki: To think the Vongola family would still betray us!

Tsuhime: Don't blame the Vongola family Suzuki please it's the idiot who's running it my stupid brother doesn't know how to be a sky and from his behave I apologize.

Tsuhimes bows her head making Enma worry and begging her to raise her head Suzuki was shocked as well and kind of begged as well for her to raise her head.

Katou: Please little missy you don't have to apologize espically on your brother behaves.

Kaoru: He is correct you were a good leader it's a shame the Vongola lost such a good leader.

Koyo: Please raise your head Mrs. Sawada if anything this idiot Enma should be the one to lower is head.

Rauji: Please Sawada Enma wouldn't want to see his only best friend like this.

P. Shitt: Yeah a lady shouldn't bow like that!

Natsu: See Tsuhime they don't blame you it's just your dumb brother come on raise your head please.

Tsuhime: Are you guys sure this is ok? I don't even know what to do to make it up to you guys...

Enma: You can start by smiling Tsuhime that's all we want.

Koyo: Well...

Everyone just stares at Koyo with an intent to kill even Enma.

Koyo: Yeah smiling would be great!

Natsu: Good.

Tsuhime: Thank you everyone!

Byakuran: Enough of that what's this about a pool party! Mind if we join?

Tsuhime: Um sure but are you guys planning on joining the guild? You can keep your family names and it would be better to find job with joining our guild.

Enma: What type of job is there?

Tsuhime: Up to anything really defeating monster or just delivery or fighting off other mages who have committed crimes.

Suzuki: I can get behind that.

Byakuran: Do we need to do anything join?

Tsuhime: Just swear to help out the guild when needed and you're in ah you also need a guild mark like mine.