Chapter 6: Magic Game pt 2

It was a wild day yesterday as Tsuhime went on a rampage shooting dying will bullets at anyone who was in her rage of sight mostly at fairy tail because she enjoys seeing their reaction more.

Natsu: Did you have to shoot Cana...

Tsuhime: That girl is a drinker but to drink that much afterwords!? Jeez even I have regrets...

Natsu: Yeah but now comes another fight...

Tsuhime: Atleast it's not us come on let's go out and spend some time as a family I'm sure the others will understand.

Natsu: Hm yeah I dont mind we can even bring Wendy with us that little girl can have a bit fun with us.

Sadly these two wouldn't get much time to spend time together as Lucy came calling for them needing their help for something so the agree and followed her back to the rooms they were staying at and there was someone that Tsuhime and Natsu haven't met since they were at the games for their fight it was Yukino.

Tsuhime: Oh hi there!

Natsu: Hm you have Sabertooth aroma on you.

Yukino: Eh!?

Tsuhime: Natsu! That's not something you say when meeting some one new!

Natsu: Sorry!

Tsuhime: *sigh* Hey there I'm Tsuhime Dragneel pleasure meeting you um-

Yukino: Yukino Agria pleasure meeting you Mrs. Dragneel and you must be Mr. Dragneel.

Natsu: That's correct Natsu Dragneel at your service mam.

Lucy: When did you become a gentleman.

Natsu: Tsuhime...

Tsuhime: If I had to learn to be a lady you will be a gentleman.

Igneel: Gah!

Tsuhime: See Igneel agrees!

Natsu: You little traitor...

Lucy: Anyway back to business! Guys um Yukino got kicked out of Sabertooth...

Natsu: What...

Tsuhime: Excuse me?

Yukino: Yes after my defeat against Mermaid Heel they deemed me too weak and kicked me out...

Natsu: They kicked you out for that dumb reason!

Natsu at this point his magic was releasing bit by bit but Tsuhime was keeping it calm with her Sky Flames she didn't want the place to burn down.

Tsuhime: Natsu calm down control your anger.

Natsu: *sigh* Alright I'm calm or trying sorry...

Tsuhime: Anyway is that really the only reason? Because even I'll admit that's the most dumbest reason why they would kick you out with enough training you could be enough to rival Lucy here.

Lucy: Really!?

Tsuhime: Mhm it seems shes already good at hand to hand combat all she needs is a good sparring partner.

Yukino: You can tell?

Tsuhime: Girl I've been fighting with my hands for a while now.

Natsu: And beats me almost every time...

Yukino: Wow.

Natsu: Tsu you mind if I give this guild a quick visit...

Tsuhime: No Natsu if you attack it and beat everyone there you know how bad that will be for guild they will count us as cheater and we might get kicked out of this game worst even disbanded!