Chapter 12: Full Power!

Tsuhime along side Fon and Skull fighting the Dragon well Fon and Skull handled the baby dragons while Tsuhime was in her nine tail form using her light magic to take out the bigger dragons having no problem with them Natsu ended up taking some out as well when evil Rogue threw him off his dragon.

(Also Tsuhimes Nine tail look I tried to draw one but I really do suck at drawing so using this)

Natsu: Damn bastard!

Tsuhime: Natsu together now! We took out all the big dragons all that's left is him!

Natsu: Yeah you have my back and I have yours Tsu!

Natsu using his flames boosted himself directly towards while Tsuhime just used her hyper dying will mode and flew towards evil Rogue.

Cheney: You two will not stop me! I will bring mass destruction!

Tsuhime: Not if I have something to say about it.

Tsuhime used her fan and sliced the head of the dragon he was on right off.

Rogue: What!?

Tsuhime: I may look fragile but I'm the freaking Boss Rogue!

Natsu: And I'm her main follower!

Natsu landed a punch straight into his face drilling him into the dead dragons back before punching him right through it to the ground into a pile of rubble.

Cheney: No I can't lose not to you two! IVE HAD ENOUGH!

Evil Rogue pulled out a box weapon shocking Tsuhime but once he open it, it actually scared her but for Natsu it pissed him off even more.

It was a box weapon Tsuhime Evil Rogue did the impossible and made a human box weapon.

Tsuhime: No I don't want that to be me no...

Natsu couldn't hold it anymore and went in to punch Rogue but the weapon Tsuhime got in the way making him hold back and he punched right in stomach and got kicked into the ground.

Cheney: They aren't the only ones who I have!

Evil Rogue open more box weapon.

Tsuhime: No why....WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!

Gajeel, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Laxus hell even Wendy everyone was a box weapon even her old guardians but she she saw one little girl no older than 4 as a box weapon but she looked like her so sweet and innocent...

Igneel: That mom...that's my little sister Akari Dragneel...

Tsuhime: Igneel?

Erza: He's a monster...

Gray: To think he would do this to us even to little kids!

Gokudera: Damn bastard will pay!

Yamamoto: Tsuhime...we are sorry...