Chapter 11: The Fight

We see a very angry Tsuhime in the middle of battle with Evil Rouge and Tsuhime had the upper hand even Natsu had to admit he was scared of this Tsuhime she grabbing Rouge from his hair and smashed him through the floors of the castle until reaching the bottom leaving a massive crater with him in it.

Natsu: Holy crap...hey Igneel what caused your mother to get this mad!?

Igneel: That Rouge tried to kill Lucy and well that pissed mom off.

Natsu: Lucy are you alright?

Lucy: Yeah i'm fine Tsuhime stopped his attack just in time before it hit me.

Natsu: Thats good but it seems you guys are on a mission so go do what you need to do i'll be with Tsuhime if things get out of hand i'll help her so just go! Byakuran make sure nothing happens to my future son here!

Byakuran: Yeah understood! Come guys lets get moving!

Igneel: Dad I-

Natsu: GO!

Natsu released some of his magic to show he was serious he knew his son was strong but he didn't want him fighting with this guy so he sent him off his way as for Tsuhime well she was giving Evil Rouge a run for his money at one point he fired a breath attack her and froze the whole thing and threw it back at Rouge who got crushed by it but she wasn't done as she fired Sky fire balls at Rouge but he dodged it in time going within the shadows but she wasn't having none of that using her earth flames now bring the ground up revealing Evil Rouge she than brought all the rubble together to crush Evil Rouge and slammed it all to the ground hoping to have finished him but no he burst out the rubble enraged sending shadow arrows her using sistema C.A.I she blocked the shots.

Cheney: Can't you see i'm trying to save the future Tsuhime! Can't you see that doing this is just wasting time!

Tsuhime: Bullshit!

Tsuhime punched Rouge in the face to the ground she than got on top of him and kept on delivering many blows to his face and he was trying his best to block the hits with little luck.

Tsuhime: Byakuran said the same thing in the future doing everything for a better! BUT HE ENDED UP KILLING YUNI HE KILLED THE ARCOBALENO! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE USED EVERYONE AS A TOOL SO THERES NO WAY I WILL LET YOU DO THE SAME YOU LIAR!

XX-BURNER!

Tsuhime was about to fire her powerful attack but Natsu came down just in time to stop her.

Natsu: Are you crazy! Tsu! You know how strong that move is now! Are you trying to kill our friends!?

This hit Tsuhime really hard she didn't want to do any of that she was just in rage to point she was actually about to many innocent lives on the line.

Tsuhime: I'm sorry Natsu...

Natsu: *sigh* Don't worry me like that...here let me handle this now go help the other they shouldn't be to far from here alright?

Tsuhime: Yeah thank you Natsu be careful ok.

Natsu: Alright but don't expect me to not give you a talking alright.

Tsuhime: Dang it...

So Tsuhime went into her hyper dying will mode and used her gloves to fly towards the others while Natsu waved her off smiling but once she was gone that smile went away and he than stared at Evil Rouge with so much hate that his magic began melting part of the castle many of the people saw and were worried themselves even the king himself.

Gray: That looks like Natsus flame!

Erza: What has caused him to get this mad?!

Lisanna: I don't know but it seems like it would have to do with Tsuhime.