Chapter 2: Meeting the Guild

Days have passed every since Natsu old guildmates have return and upon their return they had to deal with Lucy being Kidnapped again and Natsu saving her in the Key of the Starry Sky arc Tsuhime was at the guild making sure everyone else was safe but also watching her kids in the end everything was Alright Natsu came back with all his guildmates fine Lucy being all more than happy being back.

Tsuhime: Welcome back Natsu glad to see you one piece.

Natsu: It was a pretty fight to be honest not much for me to do.

Tsuhime: Well seems like you're ready for your next training course then!

Natsu: Eh well would you look at that seems like I'm actually pretty tired...

Tsuhime: Nice try Natsu.

Natsu: Dang it!

Wendy: Um Mrs. Tsuhime I also did good right I healed up everyone during the battle!

Tsuhime: Splended! I would have done it myself but I can't really be out in must danger since you know my baby.

Wendy: Yes I understand but you don't need to worry I did it for you!

Tsuhime just pats Wendys head making her happy and making Tsuhime giggle.

Erza: Um Tsuhime I did good too right I fought and beat Cobra...

Gray: Erza are you-

Erza: Am i what Gray...

Gray: Nothing!

Tsuhime: Um yeah you did amazing Erza sorry to all of you I wasn't able to fight myself to make it up to everyone I'll make my famous strawberry cake!

Natsu: Um Babe careful Erza here loves Strawberry cake and once she tries yours you've got her hooked.

Tsuhime: Don't worry I can handle myself.

Erza: Cake...

Tsuhime: Yes Erza cake I'll be right back Laki you mind helping me?

Laki: Got you girl.

Mira: I can-

Tsuhime: It's fine you relax I will handle this.

Mira: I honestly don't-

Tsuhime: You will listen to mama and relax.

Mira: Y-Yes mam!

Natsu: Oh she showed that side...nice.

Gray: You like that side!?

Natsu: Yeah surprisingly don't know why.

Gray: You've changed ash for brains.

Natsu: Whatever you say ice stripper.

Gray: What did you call me!

Natsu: I could have called you a fucked up version of Elsa but that would be a compliment.

Gray: Why you!

ICE MAKE HAMMER!

Natsu just summons a shield and blocks the hammer but breaking it with his shield in the process.

Natsu: Nice try but you have a long way before reach my strength now.

Gray: How the heck did you get a shield! And make it destroy my hammer!?

Natsu: I'll have to thank Tsuhime being with her she trained me to do many thing even learning some more about my dragon slaying magic thanks to actually reading books.