XVIII

•••

Still a bit dazed by the Prince's smile, Seokmin blushes before glancing back at his fellow princes. He motions for them to come greet themselves.

The other omega princes couldn't helped but be curious so they come out of their hiding behind Jeonghan. Jisoo glances at his brothers, then back at Prince Seokmin.

Seungkwan was the first to make a move, shyness peeling away, he sashays his way with a bright grin on his face, "Hello, I am Prince Seungkwan, the youngest. Pleased to meet you, Prince Seokmin. And you are?"

The prince beside Seokmin looks up in shock at the sudden address to him. He stares at Prince Seungkwan's smiling face. Cute.

"I'm Prince Hansol Chwe of the Jade Kingdom."

Seungkwan's smile widens even more, full blown pinkish cheeks on display. Soon, the other alpha princes gather near and introduces themselves to Jisoo and Seungkwan.

The youngest is a pure ball of sunshine and energy. And surely loves to talk a lot. His brothers, watched, amused as Seungkwan talks their ear off, recalling some of his favorite places at the castle. Prince Hansol seemingly interested in what the younger was saying. Jisoo and Seokmin having a conversation with Chan.

They went closer to Seungkwan, and could hear him blabbering. Minghao notices how Prince Hansol moves closer to Seungkwan, eyes never leaving the younger. His eyes drift to where Jisoo is, who has his eyes set on Chan, animatedly talking with his hands moving in motions. Seokmin stiffly hovering by the older, cheeks a bit red as he smiles at their brother.

Minghao shakes his head, "Interesting." He mutters in chinese, causing Wonwoo to look up from the book his reading, raising a brow at him for he had not understood what he said. Minghao laughs silently, glad he learned the language on his own. An effective thing when you want to cuss people and could get away with it.

"What's supposedly interesting, Prince?" Someone from behind him spoke. He almost squeaks in surprise and turns around in a snap. This causes his balance to be unstable. Minghao feels himself falling backwards and braces for the impact when an arm snatches his waist and supports him steady.

"Are you alright?" Slowly opening his eyes to look at the owner of said arm still on his waist and was meet with the most handsome face he sees - and he has been brothers with Wonwoo, that could mean something.

They both blink in surprise and the other slowly lets go of his hold. Minghao almost wishes he didn't. "Thank you." He says, dusting his pants to hide the redness of his cheeks.

"I don't want to sound like a douche. But, you need to stop speaking in Chinese. None of us could understand." Minghao turns his gaze to Wonwoo who has apparently witnessed what happened. The older's face scrunching in that weird way of his when he tries not to tease his siblings.

"Prince? I hope I didn't scare you. I was shocked to hear someone speak Chinese and got carried away."

He shakes his head as 'no', facing the prince who helped him. "You surprised me is all."

Junhui examines the prince in front of him, 'the red hair suits him', he thinks, making his face look  mature yet cute. The necklace is what rather catches his attention. And he smiles to himself before clearing his throat and holds his hand out to the prince, "Prince Junhui Wen of the Ruby Kingdom."

Minghao stares at the hand, as the prince piercing gaze set on him, he places his on them and greets back, "Pleasure to meet you, Prince Junhui."

He tries to pull his hand away but  was surprised when the Prince held it rather firmly. "I didn't catch your name."

Minghao tries not to stutter at the alluring tone of his voice, "Prince Minghao, second youngest."

"Minghao." Junhui tries and likes how the name sounds coming out of his mouth, "It suits you."

Wonwoo who is near them tries not to heave a rather annoyed sigh as he sees Minghao's cheeks turning pink at whatever Prince Junhui said. Rolling his eyes, he turns to walk away when he bumps into wall.

He hisses, clutching his forehead and about to cuss at the wall when it lets out a slight chuckle. 'Why is a wall laughing at me?'

He opens his eyes and glares at said wall when it turns out to be one of the princes, who was sporting an amused expression at his misery, a hand covering his mouth as he chuckles.

"Its not funny." He says. Wonwoo clicks his tongue in annoyance at the prince, who was discreetly trying not to laugh.

"Sorry. It's just... that..." He started chortling again. "You looked like an adorable kitten." The last part was  a mere whisper. Wonwoo raises a brow at him, "What?"

Noticing the annoyed tone of his voice, the other stops and steadies himself, "I apologize, Prince. That was rather rude of me. Laughing at you wasn't my intention. I hope I didn't hurt you when you bumped into me."

The change in his demeanor got Wonwoo shock. The prince stood still, eyes locked onto him. This give him a chance to give a once over.
'Tall, dark, and handsome.' He thinks, the perfect yet stereotypical phrase women in the novel he reads says, wanting their ideal man to be like that.

Who knew he exists and is right in front of him?

Wonwoo averts his gaze and onto the book in his hand, "It's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going."

He goes lax and beams at the prince, "Oh, thank God. I thought I was gonna do a suicide run if I offended you."

Wonwoo raises a brow again at his words, "suicide run?"

"Yes. That's how punishments go in my kingdom go. You have to run until you drop, royalty or not. Its all equal." He says, eyes glinting with pride. Wonwoo chuckles at how child like this prince could get.

"I didn't think you've told me which kingdom you belong and who you are." Wonwoo almost chuckles when the prince eyes widen comically.

"Eh? I haven't told you yet." Wonwoo shakes his head.

"You have not."

He scratches his nape awkwardly, before bowing lightly, "Forgive my forgetfulness, Prince. I am Prince Mingyu of the Amethyst Kingdom."

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Prince Mingyu. I'm Prince Wonwoo, third eldest."

If Wonwoo noticed how Mingyu's smile made him look more attractive, he didn't comment on it.