V

×

20 years passed

•••

True to everyone's words, the Prince grew up lovely. He was blessed by features as if molded by Gods, eyes that could captivate anyone yet gentle. Light brown hair and a smile that could make anyone fall.

As predicted by the Diamond King, his son presented as an omega.

All of his sons.

Not only the queen was blessed with one but the heavens had gifted them 6 beautiful children.

They became the Diamond Kingdom's Jewels. 

But Jewels had to be kept safe.

As much as the kingdom loves the princes. They have yet to see their faces nor even shadows. They were hid inside the palace walls, as order of the Queen to keep his sons protected.

The people of the Diamond Kingdom felt sad but tried their best to understand and respect the Queen's decisions.

Obscure as it was, they trusted the Kingdom with their future.

•••

"Hyung?"

The blue haired boy calls out, trying to shake his brother awake.

The red head grunts, pulling the covers over his body. "Mhmm."

"Wake up, hyung." He jumps on the bed grabbing the end of the sheets away. The older gasps as the cold air seethes in.

He sits up, rubbing his eyes to glare at the younger, "What?"

"Mother told me to wake you guys up."

The red head sighs, pulling the curtains beside his bed, the sun wasn't even up yet. He huffs, combing his bed hair to stare at his younger brother, "I'll go wash up. Go wake the other hyungs."

He runs out of the room, leaving the younger gaping at him, "But they'll kill me if I wake them. Aish!"

He moves to the other bed, his other hyung's black hair sticking up to different directions, glasses still on and a book he must have read all night laid on his chest.

"This hyung really." He shakes his head in disbelief, blue strands of his hair falling over his eyes. He brushes them away, sitting on the black haired boy's bed.

"Hyung, wake up."

No response.

"Hyung." He taps the other on the nose. The older swats his hand away.

The blue haired boy huffs, grinning as an evil plan pops in his mind. He moves towards his other hyung's bed picking a stray paper and goes back.