VI

•••

"You think is it time to tell them?" The Diamond King faces her, they have talked about this already, ever since the dreams have reappeared again.

Dreams weren't supposed to mean anything.

She tries to convince herself but years had already passed and soon they will surely comeback and take the kingdom.

"I'm sure they will understand, my love. We are doing this to protect them after all." The King reassures her, holding her hand.

"We wouldn't have to do this if it was only Jeonghan. But there are six of them now. I don't regret having them." She smiles but hesitates on what she should say, "I just wished they were born on the stronger hierarchy."

The King sighs. He understand where she's coming from, omegas after all are quite fragile on their own.

But he loves all of them. He grew up teaching his sons that being an omega doesn't define who they should be. To remain strong and stand up for they are princes and one day will lead the Diamond Kingdom and they don't need alphas to be dependent on.

'But now I'm not so sure.' He muses.

A knock broke them out of their thinking. The doors open to let the princes in.

"Good morning Mother and Father." They greet as they settle on their places. The king sits at front and clears his throat.

He gestures the palace servants to bring the food.

The silence that hangs in the air is awkward.

The brothers shift their gazes at each other, wandering who will address the important discussion.

"We shall talk after you finished your meal, my sons. We'll talk at the throne room. For now, fill your stomachs and be at ease."

The King says, glancing at his sons, gesturing for them to eat. They just nod in response, mind blanks.

•••

The silence was heavy. As they all sit on their places in the throne room, they watch as they stare at each other. More like talking through their gazes.

"Mother? Is everything alright?" Jisoo asks, not wanting to stretch the silence.

They broke the staring contest and look at their sons.

The Queen straightens herself and puts a serious face, "As for now, everything's fine."