My Little Brother

((Requested by Jasmine_pinkie, Tadashi decides to introduce you to Hiro and you show him your invention which note that it might be kinda lame since I made it up. (Unedited)))

You were working in your lab on your project when you heard your your door creak open. You turn around to see a younger boy with crazy hair looking at you with wide eyes. "Who are you?" you ask, lighting the blow torch in your hand threateningly. He jumped slightly at your actions, starting to retreat, but Tadashi appeared and pushed him inside.

"(Name), this is my brother Hiro," he stated patting Hiro on the shoulder.

You turned your blow torch off smiling happily, "Oh! Nice to meet you Hiro!" you beamed. You two shook hands, "Wanna see what I've been working on?"

"Sounds cool," Hiro said following behind you. You took him to your table and picked up a pair of gloves with mechanical wiring imbedded in it. Hiro raised an eyebrow, "What does it do?"

You put it on one glove silently, pushed some buttons that were on the back side of it, and grabbed a glass of water that was nearby. "Here, pour the water out," you ordered. He looked at you confused, but did as he was told.

HIRO'S POV

I started to pour the water like (Name) told me. As I watched it, the water started to. . . float?? I looked up at (Name) to see her gloved hand gliding through the air to have the water follow it. "What the?"

"It's nothing special, there are detectors in the glove that make the water follow it, the buttons on the back of it help you determine the amount of water you wish to move and what to do with it," you said matter-of-factly.

"What can you do with the water?" I asked.

"Well, if you press this button," she pressed a button and flicked her hand upward making the water fling up. In the middle of it's movement it turned into ice. With the water still floating, she said, "And if you press this," she pushed another button and had her hand move in a circular motion. The ice melted back to a liquid and started to spin. As it spun it turned into a ball of foggy mist.

REGULAR POV

"So you can turn it into a solid, liquid, or gas?" Hiro asked as you turned it back into a liquid.

"Pretty much, it's nothing special I know, but if I can convert the gloves into shoes, there's a possibility of flying for someone," you said happily.

"What's the point of the gloves then?" Hiro asked.

"It could be a fun toy for kids to play with I guess," you said waving your hand casually. The water followed your hand and splashed onto Tadashi's face. You had forgotten he was sitting there the whole time you were talking to Hiro. Quickly you turned the glove off and took it off, "Sorry Tadashi!" you blurted blushing.

He chuckled, "It's ok, I'm just glad you and Hiro get along."