Impressed?

((Tadashi takes you to show you the nerd lab since you always tease him about being a nerd (Unedited)))

You sat on the coach watching Frozen with Tadashi who you had been dating for two months. You two sat comfortably, his arm around your shoulders and you leaning against him. Elsa had just finished singing her solo when Tadashi's watch started to beep. He looked at it and jumped up instantly, "I've got to go."

"Huh? Why?" you blurted whipping around as he grabbed his cap and the keys to his scooter.

"I've got to go work on my robotics project before the school closes."

"Oh? So you haven't had the chance to nerd out today?" you teased giggling at your own joke. You loved to point out his nerdiness from time to time. It's not like you found it unattractive, you actually liked that he was smart. You just didn't study robotics and what not like him. You were a drama student at an Arts college not too far from his.

"Why do you always have to make fun of my occupation?" he asked sounding somewhat, genuinely upset.

"Oh come on Tadashi, can't you just 'Let it Go?'" he glared at you making you laugh even more.

"Ok miss know-it-all, let's go."

"Go where?"

"Well I've got to take you home right?"

(• - •) (• - •) (• - •)

"Are you kidding me!?" you yelled as the scooter stopped in front of the nerd school.

"Come on, it'll be fun," he said helping you out of your seat. He escorted you in, taking you to large door. He opened it for you, letting you in first. "Looks like everyone's gone home," he stated closing the door. You rolled your eyes.

"Tadashi?" a female voice was heard. A skinny girl with light brown hair, glasses, and a very bright outfit ran to Tadashi giving him a hug. "Hey Tadashi! Everyone's gone home, but I thought I'd stay a little longer in case you wanted to come in!" You raised an eyebrow for a minute, but then remembered Tadashi saying something about the teachers not closing labs if at least one student was present in it.

He introduced you to Honey Lemon, and she gladly showed you her exploding pink ball. Then he walked you around the lab, explaining what everyone's creations did. He couldn't show since it was practically against the "nerd code." The last thing was his lab, his robotics project wasn't perfected, but he explained that it was a health care robot that would help a lot of people. You had to admit, you were impressed.

"So, what do you think about where I 'nerd out?'" he said giving you a smirk.

You pouted and he chuckled giving you a kiss on the cheek. "It's okay I guess. . ." You mummbles blushing.