Birthday Surprises

((Requested by BeccaLikesJellyBeans, it's your birthday and Tadashi has an amazing present for you (Unedited)))

"Where are you taking me?" you whined as Tadashi guided you to, we'll you didn't know where. At the moment, his hands were over your eyes and you were relying on him to guide you to somewhere that you knew to be on the SFIT campus.

"Just wait, we're almost there," he said chuckling. You mentally rolled your eyes and continued on. There was the sound of a door opening and closing, the two you walked a ways, and then another door opened and closed. "Ok, I need to remove my hands to get your present ready, keep your eyes covered."

"Ok, ok, fine," you said replacing his hands with your own. You heard his footsteps and some clinking sounds. His hands then returned to your own and gently pulled them away. Your eyes widened at the sight of a little plush cat. You took it in your hands stroking the white, fur-like fabric. "It's so cute Tadashi, thank you."

"That's not the best part," he scratched it behind its ear and the plush cat actually moved. You dropped it in surprise and it hobbled around the room, "I put a robotic skeleton inside a really cute stuffed animal I found. I put a microchip in it with data on cat behavior and vwala~" he explained. You picked the cat back up and looked at him, "Do you like it?"

You stood on your tip toes and kisses him, "I love it Tadashi, this is the best birthday present ever."