Let's Meet the Gang!

((Requested by xalixez, Tadashi wants to introduce you to the gang but you're too shy to meet them without him (Unedited)))

"Are you ready to go in?" Tadashi asked helping you off the scooter. Today was the day you agreed to meet his friends, the only condition being that he was by your side the whole time.

You nodded with shaking hands, "A-Are you sure they'll like me?" He tools your hands in his and they ceased shaking.

"I'm positive," and with that he pulls you gently inside.

( •-• ) ( •-• ) ( •-• )

"(Name), this is Gogo," Tadashi said indicating to a girl with short black hair with a purple highlight, narrow eyes, and an outfit that made you assume she was athletic.

She blew a bubble then popped it, "Welcome to the nerd lab," she said bluntly.

'She's so intimidating!!' you thought, but forced a smile and waved shyly, "N-Nice to meet you," you laughed nervously.

Gogo's hand landing on your shoulder made you jump, but you looked at her making eye contact, "Calm down, woman up."

"'Woman up?'" that was the best saying you'd ever heard. You stood up straighter and nodded, "Yes ma'm!"

Tadashi came up behind you chuckling, "We'll let you get back to work Gogo," he said patting your back supportively.

"Whatever," she popped another bubble and went back to her, if I dare say, AWESOME bike.

The next two people Tadashi pulled you to we're a boy and a girl. The girl was really tall, supermodel skinny, and wearing bright clothes. The guy had long hair and dressed like what you would think of as a modern day hippie.

"Honey Lemon, Fred, this is (Name). (Name), this is Fred and Honey Lemon," Tadashi announced pushing you towards them. You hold onto his arm, quietly pleading him to take you home.

The girl turned and when she saw you, she beamed like a kid at Christmas. "Oh my goodness! It's so nice to finally meet you! Tadashi has told us so much about you!" she cheered hugging you tightly.

You stiffened, "U-Uh..." you looked to Tadashi for help, but he just stood back smiling encouragingly at you. Shyly you patted Honey Lemon's back and she pulled back from the embrace.

The guy named Fred approached you two, "Hey dude, nice to finally meet you," he said and you shook his hand. "I must say, Tadashi wasn't kidding about you being 'extremely, over the top pretty,'"

"Wh-What?" you stuttered.

"H-He didn't say anything!" Tadashi blurted grabbing your shoulders and pulling you away, "Let's go meet Wasabi now."

Tadashi escorted you away from the now giggling Honey Lemon and Fred, to a large, black man adjusting things on a table. "A-Are you Wasabi?" you asked shyly.

He looked down at you, making you jump and smiled, "Yes I am, and you must be (Name)," he said. You nodded and he chuckled.

Tadashi came up behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder. Wasabi smiled, "You're a lucky man Tadashi."

Both of you blushed, "I-It's not like that!" you two exclaimed in unison. Wasabi chuckled and politely asked the two of you to leave him to his work.

Tadashi an you went back to the scooter, surprisingly you didn't feel edgy from meeting his friends. "So, did you enjoy yourself?" Tadashi asked helping you put on your helmet.

"I'm ok, it was kinda nice meeting them all," you said twirling your hair with your fingers.

He chuckled, "I'm glad you like them, they seem to like you too," he leaned in closer to you, "But I still like you more."