Awkward or What?

((Requested by La_Saffron, Tadashi and you are having a little alone time and Hiro walks in on them (Unedited)))

"What do you want to do?" Tadashi asked you lazily. It was a late, today Tadashi and you had an all day date. He picked you up from your dorm at the university, took you to the theater to go movie hopping, had dinner at a restraunt called Under the Stars, and headed over to his place to spend the night. You were resting with him on his bed, you sitting with your back to him between his legs fiddling with his hand.

"I don't know," you said rubbing his knuckles, "it's late and I'm super tired."

Your bounced a little when he chuckled, the motion making his chest bounce against your back. He pulled his hand from your loose grip, making you pout. Wrapping his arms around your waist and playing with your (color) blouse, "Wanna mess around?" he teased.

You giggled, grabbing his hands playfully, you knew he was joking. You both agreed to wait until marriage for those kinda of things, "Nice try," you teased back. You jumped a bit when you felt him kissing you down your neck, making you shiver. "What are you doing you perv?" you asked squirming in his arms.

"Just having a little fun if you don't mind," he cooed in your ear. You turned around facing him completely. You looked at him a moment then got up on your knees so that you could tower a few inches over him while he sat on his bottom. He looked up at you, eyes filled with adoration, as you wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned to down to give him a peck on the lips.

The kiss lingered for a minute and then you pulled away a few centimeters. You leaned into give another quick kiss and pulled away. Again. And again. He put one of his hands on the back of your head, tangling his fingers in your (h/c) locks and you pulled his hat off tossing it to the side. His other hand found the small if your back and pulled you towards him so he could lay you down without hurting you.

"What about waiting for marriage? I don't think you've ever let me go this far," he swooned kissing your forehead. And sat upright when you tried to steal a kiss.

You pulled yourself up as best as you could, seeing that he was on top of you, "A little make out session never hurt anyone," you purred grabbing his shirt collar to pull him back on top of you. He placed his hands on either side of your head to hold himself up and finally gave in to your kisses.

Everything was going great until, "Ahem." Both of you turned to see Hiro standing by the top of the stairs. His eyes were wide, jaw on the ground, and his whole face beet red. You yourself felt your cheeks warm up. Hiro coughed awkwardly, "U-Um, sorry for intruding . . . I-I'll just, sleep on the couch," and with that he was gone.

Tadashi and you looked at each other then burst into laughter. He lifted himself off of you and you pulled yourself out from under him to sit up yourself, "You wanna go to sleep now?" he asked between his fits of giggles. You nodded and got ready to sleep in his comfy bed while Hiro slept on the old couch downstairs.