Bot Fight Rescue

(Tadashi x Reader enjoy!! The story takes place before the actual big hero 6 movie.. (Unedited))

(Name) watched as Hiro battled the small robot with his even smaller one in the mini arena. She didn't really approve of him doing this, it was illegal, but he wouldn't listen if she said no. The least she could do was come and watch him so in case anything went wrong she could help him. She was surprised when she realized she was actually enjoying herself.Cheering him on since no one else was and what not. Once he had won, he took the pile of money he won while everyone looked at him in shock.

You came up to him, patting him on the back and congratulating him, "That was awesome Hiro! You were amazing!" you cheered giving him a quick hug.

"Yeah, I know," he said smugly. He looked behind you and his smile dropped, "but I don't think those guys think I'm amazing. . ." You looked back to see the guy Hiro had just beat along with his buddies approaching you two.

"You little brat! You're a cheater!" he bellowed angrily.

"For your information, he won fair and square! You're just being a sore looser," you snap back, but the guys aren't afraid of you. Just as one's about to grab you, the sound of an engine is heard.

Around the corner comes your boyfriend, Tadashi, on his scooter. He races down to you and Hiro, knocking over the other guys in the process. "Tadashi!" Hiro and you say in unison.

He looked up at you and his eyebrows furrowed, "(Name)? What are you doing here!?" you were about to answer when he cut you off saying there was no time. He handed Hiro a spare helmet and gave you his. You had to sit in Tadashi's lap since the back seat had only enough room for Hiro. Once everyone was situated, Tadashi zoomed off just as the guys he knocked over started getting up.

You giggled to yourself as you listened to Tadashi lecture Hiro about how bot fighting was illegal and that he could do so much more since he was so smart. "And then there's you (Name)."

"Me!? What did I do??" you said taken aback.

"What do you mean what did you do? You let Hiro fight! You were even there to watch him."

You held your hands up in defense, but instantly returned them back to around Tadashi's neck before you fell off the scooter. "I was only there to help him in case he got in trouble. . . Plus he wouldn't listen to me, I'm not his sibling."

Tadashi was quiet for a moment, as if thinking, then started to chuckle. you raised an eyebrow at him confused, but before you could ask what was so funny he lifted his head to give you a peck on the lips, "We'll talk about it later," he said making eye contact with your (e/c) irises.

All you could do was nod with a hint of blush on your cheeks. "Hey Tadashi watch the road!" Hiro shouted in alarm making Tadashi have to swerve away from a street lamp pole.

It was your turn to chuckle.