My Master, My Mate 25

I woke up the next morning thinking Kaleb was beside me. But unfortunately, he wasn't.

I felt something light around my waist. I sat up and looked at Coco sleeping.

He growled when I got off the bed and I chuckled. I walked towards the mirror and sat on the chair.

I stared at my reflection and scrunched my brows. I look... different.

I look better. Just like before. I smiled and took the brush from the table. I gently brushed my hair and looked at my reflection.

He still cares about me. I blushed at the thought and looked around for the other girls.

Beds are empty. Must've woken up early.

Scarlett? You okay? I asked. Betta than evah! She squealed and I smiled knowing she's back.

I walked towards my bed and sat down the edge. I brushed Coco's hair from his face.

He looked cute while sleeping. He would scrunch his brows and his lips would move up and down. Just like Kaleb.

"Brownies." He murmured and I chuckled. It's must've woken him up since his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Sapphire?" He said and I hummed. "I want food." He said and I nodded.

He slowly got up from bed and landed his feet on the floor.

He stared at me wide eyed and I raised a brow. "What?" I asked and a cheeky grin broke on his face.

"You look beautiful. " he said having a hard time pronouncing 'beautiful'. I smiled and he held on my hand as we walked downstairs.

We went to the kitchen and I heated some cookies. I gave him one and he happily ate it.

"Where's my baby?" I heard someone yell from the hall and directly knew that it was Kaleb.

Coco was done eating his cookie and he ran towards Kaleb, dragging me along.

We made eye contact and I felt heat on my cheeks. He averted his eyes and I secretly whimpered at the loss of eye contact.

His ears and neck seemed to have a tint of red and I chuckled as he tried to hide his blush.

He looked at me again and scratched the back of his neck.

"Uhh, have you seen my ba- I mean my dog, Sapphire?" He said looking down.

I'm right here.

No, I shouldn't tell him. I shook my head and he just sadly nodded.

"So, wanna hang out?" He asked and my blush came back.

"No, no, no. I'm gonna play with Sapphire the hole day!" Coco declared and Kaleb pouted. Then he looked at me with his puppy eyes.

I chuckled and decided to go with Coco.

"You gotta satisfy a kid's needs." I said as Coco and I turned around.

I wanna go with mate. Scarlett huffed. No. I said.

Don't you wanna be with mate again? And maybe he'll get his memories back with it! She said, trying to convince me.

Good point.

But we must be close to the pack members first so we can get to know them in the future. And for the kids, we can set as a motherly figure when we become a Luna. I said and Scarlett let it go.

Coco and I walked to the garden. And believe me, the garden is gourgeous. The garden was like my secret getaway. It was amazing.

Some kids were there and as they saw me. They tackled me to a hug, making me fall down.